Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I need to swot up on so many bands now. My musical knowledge is terrible..:rolleyes:

And can I just rejoice again over the absence of the Big fucking Pink at Manchester!! :awesome::dance::dance::dance:

:LOL: I'm with you - they were so painful at liverpool. Literally, someone needs to tell them excessive strobe lighting and smoke does not make a good concert :noey:

:LOL: I'm with you - they were so painful at liverpool. Literally, someone needs to tell them excessive strobe lighting and smoke does not make a good concert :noey:

They actually were painful.. I know, but at least we don't need to suffer their terrible special effects this September :D

They actually were painful.. I know, but at least we don't need to suffer their terrible special effects this September :D

eeep i actually can't wait :D The only thing is, knowing me, i'll wish my summer away waiting for it to come, and then i'll be pissed when it's all over :LOL: Still, it's going to be epic :happy:

eeep i actually can't wait :D The only thing is, knowing me, i'll wish my summer away waiting for it to come, and then i'll be pissed when it's all over :LOL: Still, it's going to be epic :happy:

How many days left? I need this info to get me through revision :LOL:

Me neither :D Haha, same. I'm gonna spend my whole summer looking forward to these gigs, then I don't know what to look forward to after that! Boo :(

107 days. Orrrrrr. 2586 hours ;)

So happy about Editors and the Temper Trap!! I'll have to check out PABH but fingers crossed I'll love them :L I'm also glad we don't have the Big Pink, the singer is such a .... .

Bit jealous of the Wembley date with Biffy and White Lies but I'll live ;)

107 days

2578 hours

154717 minutes

9283057 seconds :happy:

I am extremely glad we don't have the big pink they were rubbish there lights gave me a headache it was horrible.

I maybe seeing Biffy in December so i am ok if i don't see them supporting muse :p

:eek: Is that all!!! And where are you getting all this information from? :chuckle:

yep, sleeping on the concrete (well i say sleep, i mean having naps and loadsa red bull), lots of layers its gonna be so fun.

Ewww numb bums haha. And it will be very cold :(. Have fun :chuckle:

Don't know if any of you have listened to this, but...

The stage set sounds bloody mental :LOL::awesome: Here's me thinking all those ideas were weird rumours :LOL:

eeeee I'm actually really excited for Editors now :happy:

I am extremely glad we don't have the big pink they were rubbish there lights gave me a headache it was horrible.

I maybe seeing Biffy in December so i am ok if i don't see them supporting muse :p

:eek: Is that all!!! And where are you getting all this information from? :chuckle:

Oh I'm jealous! I wanted to see them here but they sold out 'cause my ticket buying skills are not the greatest :$ haha and the Big Pink were rubbishy x) I don't mind Dominoes though.

And I get my information from a top top top secret location. But I can tell you that it is only:

105 days

2528 hours

151733 minutes

9104011 seconds

Until we see Muse ;)

Oh I'm jealous! I wanted to see them here but they sold out 'cause my ticket buying skills are not the greatest :$ haha and the Big Pink were rubbishy x) I don't mind Dominoes though.

And I get my information from a top top top secret location. But I can tell you that it is only:

105 days

2528 hours

151733 minutes

9104011 seconds

Until we see Muse ;)

I haven't got my tickets yet for Biffy. Seeing how i am broke... :facepalm:

But hopefully i will be able to go and stuff. Cause i may not be able to cause of the whole december issue usual i am with my grandparents around that time with family :erm:... I will try pursuade them :p

Dominos was ok but they shouldn't have abused us muse fans. Espically getting us down like that because we are 'ugly'. I can't believe muse took them back with them being so horrible to their loyal fans!

Very secretive arnt you :chuckle:

:dance: Not long now!!!

But hopefully i will be able to go and stuff. Cause i may not be able to cause of the whole december issue usual i am with my grandparents around that time with family :erm:... I will try pursuade them :p

Dominos was ok but they shouldn't have abused us muse fans. Espically getting us down like that because we are 'ugly'. I can't believe muse took them back with them being so horrible to their loyal fans!

I know, wtffffff!!! I was so suprised when I saw them on the list :stunned:

Ahh good luck getting the Biffy tickets then :D and I know, I didn't even read that Big Pink interview but I heard about them calling Muse fans ugly :mad: that really put me off them, even if he hadn't said that the lead singer is a **** :LOL:

Just keeping the magic alive with my secretiveness ;D

103 days

2482 hours

148944 minutes

8936646 seconds :musesign:

Oh, and I just heard Pulled Apart By Horses... oh dear.

Ahh good luck getting the Biffy tickets then :D and I know, I didn't even read that Big Pink interview but I heard about them calling Muse fans ugly :mad: that really put me off them, even if he hadn't said that the lead singer is a **** :LOL:

103 days

2482 hours

148944 minutes

I visited their site yesterday and was scared :LOL:

The singer from TBP also likes to deck fans in the face :awesome:

Oh wow. They really know how to look after their fans, don't they.

On another note, I've been watching Florence + the Machine from Radio 1's Big Weekend. Its really making me wish she was supporting! Her live performances are breathtaking! Oh well :(

^ I'm not sure how long the support will be but the setlist has to be longer than the Resistance tour!!

I know, wtffffff!!! I was so suprised when I saw them on the list :stunned:

I was shocked and appalled that muse got them back i mean what were they thinking! Maybe they are going to prove that their fans aren't ugly and muse know how to treat their fans right and that muse is better then them? :chuckle:

103 days

2482 hours

148944 minutes

Thankies hopefully i will get them, they aren't sold out yet :)

I didn't read it either i just heard that they called us fans ugly! And i know some very pretty sexy muse fans out there! I am sure they put a lot of people off!

:chuckle: GO SECRETIVENESS!!!

:musesign: Can't wait now your countdown is getting my hyped up :yesey:

The singer from TBP also likes to deck fans in the face :awesome:

Oh god.... Now i am frightened lol!

Band of Skulls are like the Dead Weather, simple sound. And give Pulled Apart a chance when you see them live, their riffs are fierce, and very rage like. The vocals do take some time getting used to but they put on one hell of a show.

Archived