Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Hey Guys, don't know if this is still relevant, however, I'm playing Drums and could record some tracks for you if I get my mic working.

My personal favourites are: Uprising, Map of the Problematique, Dead Star, Fury, TiRO, Bliss and Hysteria ;)

Edit: Okay, just listened to Citizen Erased, would love to do that as well :D

Hey Guys, don't know if this is still relevant, however, I'm playing Drums and could record some tracks for you if I get my mic working.

My personal favourites are: Uprising, Map of the Problematique, Dead Star, Fury, TiRO, Bliss and Hysteria ;)

Do uprising too. I already have the bass for it. :D

heres a quick and dirty backing mp3 with some quick and dirty drums. factor545, ive put your guitar in very roughly.

eventually i expect the bass and drums will get replaced by real bass and real drums by people on here, so if you require a bassless/drumless version, let me know

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x35h7a

edit: lol just realised i accidentally left in my copy pasta'd drum loop in the first break. oh well

heres a quick and dirty backing mp3 with some quick and dirty drums. factor545, ive put your guitar in very roughly.

eventually i expect the bass and drums will get replaced by real bass and real drums by people on here, so if you require a bassless/drumless version, let me know

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x35h7a

edit: lol just realised i accidentally left in my copy pasta'd drum loop in the first break. oh well

I'll try and get a cleaner bassline done tonight.

the guitar parts should all just slot in with 2 bars before the song actually starts, I did it to the original with the bass slide in about half way through the second bar, so the drums/bass riff etc all kick in at the start of bar two... I think the chugs come in on the beat before the start or something...

Hell ill just post a screenshot :LOL:

Edit:

like DEEEEZE:

uprisingscreenee.jpg

the guitar parts should all just slot in with 2 bars before the song actually starts, I did it to the original with the bass slide in about half way through the second bar, so the drums/bass riff etc all kick in at the start of bar two... I think the chugs come in on the beat before the start or something...

Hell ill just post a screenshot :LOL:

Edit:

like DEEEEZE:

uprisingscreenee.jpg

did you listen to the mix ive made already with your guitar in it? ive already done it :p

did you listen to the mix ive made already with your guitar in it? ive already done it :p

ahh right haha I thought that when you said you put it in "rough" you meant it wasn't lined up or something :p now I realise that you meant you just hadn't mixed it at all ahah

fail :LOL:

ahh right haha I thought that when you said you put it in "rough" you meant it wasn't lined up or something :p now I realise that you meant you just hadn't mixed it at all ahah

fail :LOL:

yeah rough for me means i put it in (in time) and did some quick eq volume and compression. putting it in 'rough' as in out of time would be a little pointless, no? :p

yeah rough for me means i put it in (in time) and did some quick eq volume and compression. putting it in 'rough' as in out of time would be a little pointless, no? :p

Hell noe! Mixes sound well edgy and pro when you put things in out of time...

:ninja:

Hey,

today I made my first 'real' try with uprising, it still is not really good because it's unrythmical in some parts, but i thought, perhaps you guys would like to hear the sound or something else, dunno, however I'm glad I got this to my computer, so i loaded it on rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/353890419/Uprising1.mp3.html

but don't worry, i hope to get a better version this week.

Wooo! A CE Drummer :D now we can get things rolling :D

Archived