Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Oh okay :p

i had never listened to it ha

theres only some vox on it though ;)

who recorded the guitar? because it's a very bellamy-ish sound.

Guitar was me for the first movement and the end riff was Chris AKA The_Man361.

Back in the days when I had VH4/Parker Fly. The vox was a vocoder that Anatomyofguns did IIRC. Bass was MuseMatt drums were ADAM. :D Just had a listen to it, it does sound pretty awesome tbh.

Guitar was me for the first movement and the end riff was Chris AKA The_Man361.

Back in the days when I had VH4/Parker Fly. The vox was a vocoder that Anatomyofguns did IIRC. Bass was MuseMatt drums were ADAM. :D Just had a listen to it, it does sound pretty awesome tbh.

I thought it would've been you.

You might as well BE Matt lol

guys.. a bit of good news. i'm taking a laptop with cubase, the track and my microphone into the studio where i practice and i'm gonna try to record some vocals. and the guitarist from my band who is the best singer i know out of my mates (even better than our singer, shamefully) is gonna help me and do some harmonies.

do you want a raw unedited track cause i'd feel more comfortable sending it to you after i have added some effects to it, and stuff.. or i could send both, also do you need the big assed 50 mb (or so) files or should i compress it? :)

the end is so 'nigh' i can smell it :p

(smells of win)

guys.. a bit of good news. i'm taking a laptop with cubase, the track and my microphone into the studio where i practice and i'm gonna try to record some vocals. and the guitarist from my band who is the best singer i know out of my mates (even better than our singer, shamefully) is gonna help me and do some harmonies.

do you want a raw unedited track cause i'd feel more comfortable sending it to you after i have added some effects to it, and stuff.. or i could send both, also do you need the big assed 50 mb (or so) files or should i compress it? :)

the end is so 'nigh' i can smell it :p

(smells of win)

if you want to put effects on it, can you make sure its possible for you to send both? i might want to run the tracks through melodyne or some compression, and if you're putting verb on or delay, they wont like that.

also make sure you can send individual tracks, though i dont mind if you edit them to get the best take ofc :)

if you want to put effects on it, can you make sure its possible for you to send both? i might want to run the tracks through melodyne or some compression, and if you're putting verb on or delay, they wont like that.

also make sure you can send individual tracks, though i dont mind if you edit them to get the best take ofc :)

i'll send it unedited and just play with effects for my own amusment then, i'll speak to my mate tonight to arrange when we will be going in to do it. should be within the next 2 weeks or so. but this it the k+t tribute act so feel free to expect 2 years.. :D

• 1 month later...
I fucking will! Dude, this is for Knights, yeah? When I've got my new setup, I will happily sing all the Muse in the wurld. :D

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D :D :D Yeh tis for knights :D

Edit: Haha yeah Tom it's a bit silly really. :p we've all be done with it for a while just the silly vox!

Archived