Anyone have a Hysteria midi ?

Jakers

I can already play the bassline for Hysteria on piano and I love it, it's really fun to play and me and my friend were asked to represent my school in this music competition and we'd really like to do Hysteria as a duet piece.

If anyone has a full version midi, I would be so grateful.

Thanks so much. :D:D:D

you want a midi file with all insturments in it? i'll make you one now if you like.

does it have to be midi, or would you rather have an mp3 file with decent sounds? what you using it for, etc?

if you're doing it as a duet, you want to use the midi file as a backing track? if so i'd do it using kontakt or something and proper synths, rather than midi sound libraries, for better sounds. let me know what parts you want in it.

you want a midi file with all insturments in it? i'll make you one now if you like.

does it have to be midi, or would you rather have an mp3 file with decent sounds? what you using it for, etc?

if you're doing it as a duet, you want to use the midi file as a backing track? if so i'd do it using kontakt or something and proper synths, rather than midi sound libraries, for better sounds. let me know what parts you want in it.

Really sorry for my late response guys.

I learn by playing midis on a program called synthesia. If you haven't heard of it, it shows the notes a bit like guitar hero/rock band games. Unfortunately mp3s don't work on synthesia.

This is really kind of you to offer all this btw thanks so much.

Here you go, it's got all the instruments and everything.

http://rapidshare.com/files/286561933/hysteria.mid

Never used rapidshare before but I tried the link but I got this message?

Error

You want to download the following file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/286561933/hysteria.mid | 120 KB

We regret that currently we have no available slots for free users. Unfortunately you will have to wait 2 minutes, this will allow us to continue to provide our service to our Premium users. Afterwards it will be checked again if you can access the file. If you do not want to wait that long, become Premium member

Please note, the server is not going to check again within the next 2 minutes if downloading is possible again. To provide a fair platform, all user get the same options.

Brb.

Back:)

there's no need to double post pointless things like that. as you're not on invisible mode, we can see when you're online/offline. In fututre, try to use the edit button instead of multiple posts. It just makes everything all neat and tidy. :)

It seems fine to me, it also sounds about right also.

Are you sure?

0:57

Kinda bad quality you probably can't hear if the bass changes or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAyCc6gapmo

1:50

Don't know if you've played rock band before but this is the bass part for Hysteria. As you can see it changes just before the chorus.

there's no need to double post pointless things like that. as you're not on invisible mode, we can see when you're online/offline. In fututre, try to use the edit button instead of multiple posts. It just makes everything all neat and tidy. :)

Sorry :$

Gtg now but I'll be back tomorrow. :)

Alright I'm back.

Still there, Tom?

Still there?

the general idea here is that if youve got questions, you can post them openly and wait for answers. it isnt an instant messaging/chat website. thus you dont need to say 'brb', 'back', 'gtg', and the like, nor do you need to ask if anyone is here. if there is a response there to be given, it will be.

the general idea here is that if youve got questions, you can post them openly and wait for answers. it isnt an instant messaging/chat website. thus you dont need to say 'brb', 'back', 'gtg', and the like, nor do you need to ask if anyone is here. if there is a response there to be given, it will be.

+1. please stop doing multiple posts.

I really don't know what to suggest, the midi file I provided sounds right and I can't really see a problem with it. I wouldn't use rockband as a method of checking if a midi file is accurate.

Alright then, thanks alot.

Archived