My attempt at sleep yielded mixed results.

What do people think about the sudden appointment of John Wright as coach? I think he's the right guy for the job, but the timing was completely wrong - I don't think he can make any difference in time for the World Cup, and then he'll probably get the blame for our failure and get dumped. Would have rather seen him take over after the World Cup and slowly bring us back from the dead then.

I started work in the pouring rain. Riding on bike in pouring rain (I couldn't see properly) + epic wind (slow, hard going + struggling to stay in a straight line was scary with all the traffic. :(

It was really hot on the way home (but the wind changed direction + I'm going up hill :mad:)... It's very hot now :(

I started work in the pouring rain. Riding on bike in pouring rain (I couldn't see properly) + epic wind (slow, hard going + struggling to stay in a straight line was scary with all the traffic. :(

It was really hot on the way home (but the wind changed direction + I'm going up hill :mad:)... It's very hot now :(

I started work when it was bloody hot :( I was melting away as I did the job... To be honest, I wanted it to rain, I wanted to wear the enormous yellow raincoat :LOL:

It's not that hot here now though, it's cold if anything...

enen though wasn't really worth me goin to this bdo i'll still be wishin i was there. who are you guys goin for?

Mostly The Naked and Famous for me. There are no international acts I'm really desperate to see, but loads I'm interested in checking out. I'm looking forward to Rammstein. :chuckle:

cant believe how pissed i got on a few glasses of german beer. when will the sober start

Haha, it does that! Wonderful stuff. You can sometimes be drinking a beer that's almost 10%, and not have the foggiest idea that it's so strong.

enen though wasn't really worth me goin to this bdo i'll still be wishin i was there. who are you guys goin for?

Lol i was just imagining a slight slur and sway reading this. Must remember to put the champagne in the fridge although its probably chilled just sitting in the kitchen. A high of zero predicted for Saturday ooh yeah.