Speaking of Skins, I thought Kaya who plays Effy was living in the flat beside our old one in North London.

I'm on mobile broadband! Certainly a lot cheaper here than NZ. We're waiting out getting our landline and broadband set up at the new flat -- past experiences say it could be at least a month although they reckon it'll be the 12th.

Choice, sounds like you're enjoying yourselves. :awesome:

It's all down to your grip. [/opinion based on nothing]

Just hope you don't have the yips!

That sounds like good advice. Thank you, sir.

And yeah, I do hope I don't have the yips! Although hoping you don't have the yips might in fact lead to having them... It's a dilemma.

I see Serena Williams just won Wimbledon. There's a surprise.

yips is one word i do not disagree with.

went down to the markets that are on the same road as hell used to be -- it's already been all stripped out! it was so quick, i wonder what happened. maybe they lost their lease or something?

hah there is another one but it's like 3 miles away and they don't deliver to our area. :(

i should be going to the gym, but i just joined and i'm worried about silly things like how to swipe my card to get in and asking for a towel. lame jo.

Where are you Davinq? I had a hell pizza after my last exam a few weeks ago XD

That's too bad Jo. I can send you some if you want. Might not be as good though..

I've been in Amrrrrrrrrrrca for a few years now, and then a few more for uni. Homesick as. :(

I prefer golden syrup. The healthy option. :chuckle:

:rolleyes::LOL:

My dad likes maple syrup on his. I haven't dared to sway away from brown sugar yet, I don't have it that often though.

he looks pissed off

reminds me i must fininsh listening to moby dick. its been on my mp3 for a prob a year now. but 141 chapters :stunned:

Really? He looks quite mellow to me.

It's all down to your grip. [/opinion based on nothing]

My friend showed me how to grip properly which I think helped quite a lot. I've probably forgotten it now though.

But honestly, who dies at a movie? Not that you have much control over these things, I suppose.

But a 23-year-old guy going to see Twilight...I'd imagine he wanted it to be a stealth activity. Well, that didn't go entirely to plan. He kicked the bucket, and his story is splashed all over the internet. Embarrassing.