i've tried to throw out some clothes but ended up going with most "...well i might want to wear this before i leave" :facepalm:

but i have decided it's time for the muse hoodie to go. anyone want to save me from listing it on trademe and offer me something for it? the size label says xs so it's about a size 10 i guess. the only thing that annoyed me about it was it was quite short. it's a little pilled as normal for something of it's age but it's official and i nearly lost it twice the night i bought it, i dropped it on queen street and i left it sitting in muses hotel room before my friend reminded me.

musehoodie.jpg

and all the writing on it was already distressed, part of the design.

Wow, impressive! I'll invite myself over and you can play!:D

Yeah, just for the 1minute 32-42 seconds I can play :LOL:

we should start a band and then we can meet muse more lol....

That would be fun, but I'm not that good yet *sigh* :LOL:

Eeee, watch them so you can join me in the Doctor Who thread discussing the crap out of it :awesome:

Yes I must. It is so hard reminding myself to stay out of the Doctor Who thread to avoid all the spoilerage.

i've tried to throw out some clothes but ended up going with most "...well i might want to wear this before i leave" :facepalm:

but i have decided it's time for the muse hoodie to go. anyone want to save me from listing it on trademe and offer me something for it? the size label says xs so it's about a size 10 i guess. the only thing that annoyed me about it was it was quite short. it's a little pilled as normal for something of it's age but it's official and i nearly lost it twice the night i bought it, i dropped it on queen street and i left it sitting in muses hotel room before my friend reminded me.

musehoodie.jpg

I would be tempted to get it from its history, but too small. :(

musehoodie.jpg

How much are you looking for? I won't put in an offer myself because its short, but just wondering.

I haven't done anything productive today at all.

Neither - I'm at work, but I really don't consider typing out a 10 minute dialogue between celebrities (using the loosest definition possible) about constipation productive or of any value to society.

I really should have just typed out one subtitle for that show - "DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. IT IS CRAP. YOU WILL WANT THESE TWO HOURS BACK."

I'm expected to "consider the consumer", and that would have been a good way to consider their interests.

Edited by _Ed_

it's a secret ;) nah probably just looking at $20 which is probably what i'd get on trademe on a good day.

Oh that's very reasonable.

Neither - I'm at work, but I really don't consider typing out a 10 minute dialogue between celebrities (using the loosest definition possible) about constipation productive or of any value to society.

I really should have just typed out one aubtitle for that show - "DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW. IT IS CRAP. YOU WILL WANT THESE TWO HOURS BACK."

I'm expected to "consider the consumer", and that would have been a good way to consider their interests.

Go renegade and change all the subtitles to really explain how bad the shows are :LOL:

Go renegade and change all the subtitles to really explain how bad the shows are :LOL:

That's a great idea, with some real sarcastic ones sometimes. "None of you saw that coming, right?" :D Good thinking. I love it.

And damn you, quoting my post with the baffling word "aubtitle" before I could edit it!

i'm trying to sort out flights so we can go to the basin reserve test but i'm always caught between the feeling there might be a better deal if i wait and the one that all the cheap flights will sell out if i do wait.

Awesome, I've always wanted to go to a Basin test. One day. Have to warn you I'm going to one of the ODIs - there's at least one NZ loss for the series right there.

Haha it does. Okay might go for a bit of a walk now, for some reason I'm itching for exercise. Not sure whether to take my iPod or not- my paranoid side doesn't much like the idea of walking around without being able to hear people sneaking up behind me :erm::chuckle:

When I'm faced with that conundrum, I just have one earphone in leaving the other ear for hearing :LOL:

Yes I must. It is so hard reminding myself to stay out of the Doctor Who thread to avoid all the spoilerage.

thats true and to be honest i dont think i would want to be better than Muse and put them off lol.

hey with the bdo near by would it be a problem that i meet up with some of yous and hang out at the bdo??? I will be in town on the 14th and checking out of accom on the 16th.

thats true and to be honest i dont think i would want to be better than Muse and put them off lol.

hey with the bdo near by would it be a problem that i meet up with some of yous and hang out at the bdo??? I will be in town on the 14th and checking out of accom on the 16th.

it's a secret ;) nah probably just looking at $20 which is probably what i'd get on trademe on a good day.

For 20 I'll have it!

I've resisted ordering one and stuff, but...... I can't resist....

I voted Sventington x Sir Quinton. That was hilarious! I think Random Picture Thread should have been nominated though because it always has funny stuff.

Edit: I really want to go bike-riding but I don't know how to fit my bike in the back of my car, or how to pump the tires. Fail.

If it's anything like pumping up my swiss ball I feel your pain. Impossible!

i'm trying to sort out flights so we can go to the basin reserve test but i'm always caught between the feeling there might be a better deal if i wait and the one that all the cheap flights will sell out if i do wait.

Flight booking, Exciting!!!!!!!!

When I'm faced with that conundrum, I just have one earphone in leaving the other ear for hearing :LOL:

I do this too, and then get confused when it doesn't sound quite right. So then I put both in and just have it really low.

Awesome, I've always wanted to go to a Basin test. One day. Have to warn you I'm going to one of the ODIs - there's at least one NZ loss for the series right there.
Is there like, something special about cricket at the Basin?

*fails at cricket knowledge*

Hope you all had beautiful new years.

My one resolution this year is to, minus the flying, learn the dance Christopher Walken does in Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice video :yesey:

My one resolution this year is to, minus the flying, learn the dance Christopher Walken does in Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice video :yesey:

LENNY!

I would be very impressed if you can do that dance, even without the flying. :)

*sighs elitistishly* :p

I did! Best night I've had in ages. How about you?

:eek:

Yes! And give us footage of you doing it, please.

That's a good plan. I really dislike iPod earbud headphones :indiff: They fall out after long periods and make my ears hurt. My ears don't really like headphones in general actually. I want to get some proper over-the-head ones soon because atm I have ones that sit at the back of your head and you can't put your head back against anything when you have them on.

If it's anything like pumping up my swiss ball I feel your pain. Impossible!

:LOL: I assume you didn't pump your Swiss ball at the gas station though?

This is why I like you Lenny :D

I had a good New Years thanks, how was yours?

The walk was successful :happy: I took my iPod and had it down low. Richard, your suggestion quite a while back that Uprising makes good walking music is very true. So does Time Is Running Out :yesey: I even did a few short bursts of half-jogging. I could only do about 5 meters at a time but I was proud of myself :D Feel a bit unsteady on my feet now though :LOL: