I'll see her if she does Masters. Don't know if I'll bother doing the big graduating thing this time since it's just a diploma...might skip this one and do it again for the Masters if I get it.

Oh true, yeah they're quite long from what I've heard.

They aren't allowed out of the theatre suite, for biohazard reasons. Plus, anyone who sees me in them is unconscious after about 5 minutes and won't remember seeing them anyway, it's a win win situation!

Imagine losing consciousness to the last-minute sighting of those things. Fucking Crocs :LOL:

Rich, you kind of look like someone I know in that picture :eek: But more... ginger?

Also, is that the return of the St Patrick's Day shirt? :LOL:

Oh true, yeah they're quite long from what I've heard.

Yes. Very.

Rich, you kind of look like someone I know in that picture :eek: But more... ginger?

:eek: No! (no offence, Jo)

Also, is that the return of the St Patrick's Day shirt? :LOL:

It really is the shirt for all occasions. :yesey:

It's a little late in the piece to make that realisation, isn't it?

I'm off to bed now. Night. :) Hope you have a great New Year's Eve...although I'll probably come on here when I'm bored at work tomorrow at some point!

Edited by _Ed_

we snuck off early on xmas eve but that's because we had no manager. having the area manager there put a stop to that today. oh well - its finally over for four days!

making chicken and mushroom filo rolls...hope they look as nice as the picture on the recipe.

happy new year back! we had a quiet night at home and went to bed not long after midnight. had a good couple of days with my friend and her fiance here even though i worked during the day. we saw where the wild things are and today we spent some time on the beach.

Happy New Year everyone!

I went to town and saw the fireworks.

We did too. Where did you watch them from? We were on Quay St.

And we did a bit of a mini pub crawl. Can't remember some of the places we went to! But later I went and met Kat at the QF, which was really awesome apart from when a big and slightly scarily friendly guy picked me up and bought me a Coruba. :erm: He bought that after putting me down again, by the way.

I don't know what happened to my plan of not staying out much after midnight. Meh, midnight, 5am, what's the difference?

Edited by _Ed_