a)Lololol. That's all. I just love the way you described them :happy:

b)Mmm. It's not fun, but I got it done.

c)DUDE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Aww. I love the massive green ones...

Hahahha, it's what I think they look like. Michelle can probably tell us their real name :)

Well done for doing it, keep your chin up!!

Yeah, I love it when I'm in bed.

Quick question for everyone - how would you spell w(h)ackjob? H or no h? Two words or one word?

Just asking because it's a word used to describe Sarah Palin in a news story about her I'm typing up. :chuckle: Others are knucklehead (which is in the dictionary!), joke, strange breed and confused.

Hmmmm, I imagine that it is probably meant to be spelt 'whackjob' but I think I would spell it 'wack job' like "WOAH THIS SHIT IS WACK!"

LOL How did you spell it?

damn. How thorough are the searches? :LOL: seriously!?

And how much does it cost to get tickets?

That depends on who the security person is. Some are pretty lax and some are really thorough. But I wouldn't risk it.

Tickets are between $130 and $140. Can't remember exactly.

Yeah, I love it when I'm in bed.

Quick question for everyone - how would you spell w(h)ackjob? H or no h? Two words or one word?

Just asking because it's a word used to describe Sarah Palin in a news story about her I'm typing up. :chuckle: Others are knucklehead (which is in the dictionary!), joke, strange breed and confused.

Whackjob with the h imo :yesey:

Well done for doing it, keep your chin up!!
Thanks, I intend to ;)

Being sad is not on my agenda. At least not yet. Tomorrow's Wednesday, right? Tomorrow will decide things one way or another.

Thanks, I intend to ;)

Being sad is not on my agenda. At least not yet. Tomorrow's Wednesday, right? Tomorrow will decide things one way or another.

That's a great attitude.

definitely with a h...but maybe two words? a headline in a paper puts it as 'whack job'

Yeah, that's what I've gone with. Thanks everyone. :)

Hahahha, it's what I think they look like. Michelle can probably tell us their real name :)

Puriri moth?

Puriri_Moth2_300.jpg

damn. How thorough are the searches? :LOL: seriously!?

And how much does it cost to get tickets?

From my experience, they have always had a quick search through my bag. So your best bet is stuffing whatever you want to take in the back of your pants. I often did that with my old camera :chuckle:

That's a great attitude.
Thank you :happy:

A while ago kitty was talking about mayonnaise her mum was trying to foist on her 2 months past its useby or something?

It totally happened to me tonight :LOL:

But as it was Canadian mayonnaise, and had a best if used by date, rather than a use by date, it was still on the shelves at new world. Still a bit :erm:, but it tasted fine.

And was probably so synthetic it didn't matter either way.

i used to be so strict on best before and expiry dates but now i'm always seduced by the "clearance" signs at supermarkets which is usually date related or end of line stock.

one time i was drinking milk and realised it was 3 days out of date, disgusted i got out another bottle and that tasted worse and was 3 days in. so i drunk the out of date stuff.

my hall at uni was the best, we had a milk bladder in a machine which kept it ice cold. i miss it. ice cold milk is the best milk.

I am more than happy to buy you a drink, if you can get there! Would be nice to have you there!

:yesey:

Me too. Join us, Kitty. You know you want to.

Noooo, I can't do that :$:LOL:

Was the movie Gattaca, Rich?

Man I hate that, and like the one I just got, a friend in Aus that I don't talk to often put pics of her kids up, I messaged her to tell her how gorgeous they are and that I hope her and the family are well. The reply I got made me wonder why I bother "oh so you ARE still alive? I haven't heard from you in so long thought you had fallen off the face of the earth"

I remembered why I don't keep in touch too much, the last time I called her she was all like "hello stranger" and I realised this has happened the last four times I made contact. Um hello? She could call or message me? She doesn't work at all, so surely she could find five mins when the kids are napping to message me?

Grrrr.

How was everyone's day? I spent most of mine in the back of an ambulance.

AND MY EXAM RESULTS ARE OIUT. A- HOLY CRAP! :awesome:

That sounds really annoying, especially after you made the effort for what was supposed to be a nice reconnection.

CONGRATS :awesome:

Yeah, it's a flat rate. They only let you bring water.

Sealed bottles too, innit.

I think I would spell it 'wack job' like "WOAH THIS SHIT IS WACK!"

Hahaha that's exactly what I thought :LOL: I thought maybe there's a hyphen in there.

A while ago kitty was talking about mayonnaise her mum was trying to foist on her 2 months past its useby or something?

It totally happened to me tonight :LOL:

But as it was Canadian mayonnaise, and had a best if used by date, rather than a use by date, it was still on the shelves at new world. Still a bit :erm:, but it tasted fine.

And was probably so synthetic it didn't matter either way.

Haha yeah :LOL: that happens a surprising amount of times in my house :LOL:

My mum cleared out the fridge the other day and now it is barren :LOL: Shows how often we actually get new groceries. Of stuff that we don't use every day I mean.

i used to be so strict on best before and expiry dates but now i'm always seduced by the "clearance" signs at supermarkets which is usually date related or end of line stock.

one time i was drinking milk and realised it was 3 days out of date, disgusted i got out another bottle and that tasted worse and was 3 days in. so i drunk the out of date stuff.

my hall at uni was the best, we had a milk bladder in a machine which kept it ice cold. i miss it. ice cold milk is the best milk.

:yesey:

I've always been told it's best to buy the cheeses that are reduced - like, if you're buying the fancy shmancy ones - because older cheeses are yummier. Then I saw that what's really in our food show about cheese...

:ninja:

Haven't heard anything from/about my dad so I'm presuming he's not going to prison.

So I'm going to a party next week with a music videos theme. That should provide loads of possibilities, but I'm really struggling to come up with good ideas. Any suggestions?

That's an original theme! Cool! But also very very hard. Let me think.

Ew one of my friend's facebook status:

Amy : ...walking into the study to watch my beautiful naked son playing dadda's guitar after his bath... how did he get his hands on the brownies he is stuffing his face with? Hang on, i havn't made brownies... gross.

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: