Guest hysteriaaah
You live in Auckland though, you'll be fine :p I live 7 hours away from Auckland...

I'm actually hoping they do what quite a few bands do - not bring the full stage design, and have a bit of a stripped down show. If history is anything to say, Muse do better with stripped down shows rather than a proper arena gig... I doubt that though, we'll have the fucking pillars :noey:

I'm guessing it'll be $120-ish here, that's still fucking expensive though.

ROAD TRIP! :LOL: *sigh* sometimes i love this city :D

And yes, they do seem to do better with a stripped down show....they seem more relaxed and have more freedom to move around. It would be kinda nice to see the pillars in real life though:p But are they still using the pillars for the rest of their shows?

Thats what i thought as well....im just hoping its after november so it doesn't clash w/ my exams. :( hah and it would be nice for them to finish off the year here, seeing as they started off the year here as well :D

Yeah im in auckland, though you might be right and whitcoulls might actually have some, seeing as i've only tried one store:p

Oh I didn't even think about exams! :(

do you get told your exam dates when you pick the papers at auckland uni anyway? not that muse should influence papers you decide to take at university.

No, not straight away. However the Auckland Uni website lists the exam period as between 23 October and 15 November :awesome:Even though my birthday is between those dates

ROAD TRIP! :LOL: *sigh* sometimes i love this city :D

And yes, they do seem to do better with a stripped down show....they seem more relaxed and have more freedom to move around.

:'( I want to do a road trip, but there's no friends around here that I want to bring to the concert, as snobbish as it sounds... They're all those 'fans' that 'love' Muse, but will constantly ask me during every song what the song is, or comment that it's awesome or something. I learnt at the BDO that being alone at a gig is still fucking amazing :LOL:

They played a stripped down show in Christchurch last time (I think), but I don't see them playing there again :(

It would be kinda nice to see the pillars in real life though:p But are they still using the pillars for the rest of their shows?

i thought they had they big flashy light box thing that blinds everyone now?

Yeah, they've said several times that they're doing the show they "did in Europe and the US" over here too, and one interview specifically says they're bringing the same set, I think. The difference is we get all the songs they play at the stadium gigs and so on :awesome:

My friend took this photo from the Press:

30228394831240641531415.jpg

Two different articles, but the layout is so perfect :chuckle:

:LOL:

Those kinds of things make me wonder if they intentionally do it :p

My last exam is the 25th, unless I do Scholarship Calculus, which is on the 27th. Still heaps of time if they come on the 30th/31st Nov or early December.

*crosses fingers*

I don't even listen to them anymore :LOL: But it'd be good to see them, and have a NZ Muser Meet :awesome:

guess without richard here, no one else makes an effort. :(

What's Rich up to anyway? Busy working on his dissertation?

I was expecting to catch up on more than this :rolleyes:

I hope it's after November and before January, bcause otherwise I will probably miss them with my final exams.

Booo.

Don't worry, they'll either be here the few days before or after the aussies so it should be after your exams :)

he's decided not to come here anymore. :( i hope he changes his mind...we both have been here for over six years now, which when i think about it means i need a new hobby as well. maybe he's got the right idea.

Why was that? Cutting into his study time too much? I thought maybe he'd gone quiet in order to finish the dissertation, but I hope he's not gone for good. He's always up late like me which means I have someone to chat to :LOL:

Aww no, we can't let the New Zealand Moa Thread disappear!

Guest hysteriaaah
:'( I want to do a road trip, but there's no friends around here that I want to bring to the concert, as snobbish as it sounds... They're all those 'fans' that 'love' Muse, but will constantly ask me during every song what the song is, or comment that it's awesome or something. I learnt at the BDO that being alone at a gig is still fucking amazing :LOL:

They played a stripped down show in Christchurch last time (I think), but I don't see them playing there again :(

Yeah, they've said several times that they're doing the show they "did in Europe and the US" over here too, and one interview specifically says they're bringing the same set, I think. The difference is we get all the songs they play at the stadium gigs and so on :awesome:

I know exactly what you mean. I went to BDO with a friend but shes just a casual fan and she didn't like the festival experience so i ended spending the majority of the day by myself. If they played cchurch, i would srsly consider flying down, though that would put a large strain on my expenses:LOL:

Btw, the stadium gig setlists are looking :awesome:

Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I'm just finishing my bellbird feeder watch for this afternoon. It's been going well here but not so many birds today. I saw a family of orca whales on saturday :happy: i got some really cool photos of them too which i'll put up when i get good this weekend. That sucks about richard not coming here. I'll have to annoy him by text, lol. Hope you are all having a nice week. Chow.

hey michelle, you must be a predictive texter. do you have nun/mum issues too?

neutron star collision is up against dane rumbel on contender defender lol

richard leaving the thread is like jack trying to leave the island

Guest hysteriaaah

LOL really? Who won?

Hah jack trynna leave the island, and how'd that turn out for him :p:noey:

Hey guys. How's everyone doing? I'm just finishing my bellbird feeder watch for this afternoon. It's been going well here but not so many birds today. I saw a family of orca whales on saturday :happy: i got some really cool photos of them too which i'll put up when i get good this weekend. That sucks about richard not coming here. I'll have to annoy him by text, lol. Hope you are all having a nice week. Chow.

Hey Michelle. Yeah, please do share :happy: Glad you're having a good time. Hope those cheeky birds aren't hassling you too much. Oh yeah, you just reminded me that I still have Richard's number in my phone :awesome:.

:LOL: that is totally going to become my new phrase.

"That's impossible- its like Jack trying to leave the island"

Guest hysteriaaah
dane rumble, cause "hey kids, support nz music"

still, the flashes of twilight in muse's vid, do make me throw up in my mouth a little bit

Meh, can't say i'm surprised :p

Tbh, i've listened to the song many times but only watched the vid twice so far. I asked for ONE thing and that was no twilight scenes...look where we are now :facepalm:

Haha, yes i'm a predictive text user. I'm not so bad with getting words wrong now but there is the odd time i confuse people, lol. And yes! That jack comment is awesome, I think it needs to go on facebook where Rich will see it though. And no more spoilers on Lost please, i haven't watched the last few episodes yet :( As for neutron star collision, the day i was up from 6.30 watching birds I had it stuck in my head all day. I've just seen the the video once. They could have done a better job by just putting a few relevant movie scenes instead of a whole lot of random worried faces everywhere :facepalm:

Haha, yes i'm a predictive text user. I'm not so bad with getting words wrong now but there is the odd time i confuse people, lol. And yes! That jack comment is awesome, I think it needs to go on facebook where Rich will see it though. And no more spoilers on Lost please, i haven't watched the last few episodes yet :( As for neutron star collision, the day i was up from 6.30 watching birds I had it stuck in my head all day. I've just seen the the video once. They could have done a better job by just putting a few relevant movie scenes instead of a whole lot of random worried faces everywhere :facepalm:

This that not what the entire movie is comprised of, though? :chuckle:

Sorry Michelle, about the Lost spoilers.

I too have seen the NSC video only once, and I've also heard the song only once.

Seen the Switzerland setlist?

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out