Wow I missed out on the start of a new thread! And like 200+ pages after that... Hi everyone!! :$

Ha, indeed you did! Hi anyway!

Look who just changed their location :awesome:

Weeeeeeeee!

hey guys the announcement wasnt muse's :( but it was second best

Metallica is coming to nz on the 13th oct to vector arena and tix goes on sale 13th may presales i think they said about a day before then or two days sad thing is i might not be able to get my mom the tickets to go to the concert nor myself.

I applied for 6jobs yesterday and got back to my course too and now i am waiting for responses i just need to tell myself give it a few days and not to beat myself up if i dont hear anything *sighs* i hate having to keep my head above the water when i feel like i am going under.

That's lame about the jobs, but I guess the good thing is that you are applying for loads, hopefully something will come up.

I'm pretty stoked about Metallica, but I don't even want to think about how much the tickets will cost.... or how fast they will sell out....

Sweet, hope you and Oren are having heaps of fun! Greg tried to take my sandwich today. There is a big hole in my sandwich bag but he didn't get much of it, cheeky boy.

Aww, cute.

hey everyone...i'm up nice and early this morning in london. looks like it might be another nice day!

Look who just changed their location :awesome:

:awesome: Hope you guys are having a fantabulous time!

My day was pretty boring. I stayed in my pjs til 2pmish, then I got back into them at 6. I did housework, and actually took a look for the first time since January through all my crap from my old flat.

I'm a little appalled by how much junk I have.

My day was pretty boring. I stayed in my pjs til 2pmish, then I got back into them at 6. I did housework, and actually took a look for the first time since January through all my crap from my old flat.

I bet you don't even have HALF the amount of junk I do!! I'm a complete hoarder. I get sentimental over everything and have such a hard time throwing things away!

It's AWFUL!

I bet you don't even have HALF the amount of junk I do!! I'm a complete hoarder. I get sentimental over everything and have such a hard time throwing things away!

It's AWFUL!

I have a glory box which is like a time capsule and people ask why i have it and i said well i would like to provide someone with insight to what it was like now in 200years time or else be on display in a museum i mean how cool would that be. Or famous because my journals would be printed i have like 25 of them.

Working and travelling for a while hopefully!

And also keeping out of troublr in the mean time. When i see london on the tv i am always amazed at how many little streets there are its like a worm maze.

You've reminded me I am needing to go through my crap and do a bit of spring cleaning i am sure i have accumulated some in the last 6mths. I tend to do it in a 6mth period

London, :awesome:! I'm so out of the loop. What are you guys up to there? Holiday or permanent relocation?

I havent seen you around in here so hi.

Ha, indeed you did! Hi anyway!

Weeeeeeeee!

That's lame about the jobs, but I guess the good thing is that you are applying for loads, hopefully something will come up.

I'm pretty stoked about Metallica, but I don't even want to think about how much the tickets will cost.... or how fast they will sell out....

Aww, cute.

So do i, I hope something comes up I've applied for some more and I didnt realise how tiring it can make you. I still not heard anything from my course so I hope they arent gunna be slack about me comming back :( because the quals I could get from there would come in handy. I am also helping mom look for work as well on the computer she thinks the computers a scary thing lol. I know i would love to shout my mom some tickets.

lol how cute is that.

Aww, cute.

He was being naughty, but he was cute this morning when I walked past and he looked guilty by hanging his head down, I couldn't resist giving a comforting pat :chuckle: I was told he has also now found where their pellet food is, so we wonder how long it will take him to figure out all he needs to do is take a bite of the bag and free pellets for all :awesome::LOL:

It's AWFUL!

+ 1 Every draw and wardrobe is stuffed, even after getting cleaned out :facepalm:

He was being naughty, but he was cute this morning when I walked past and he looked guilty by hanging his head down, I couldn't resist giving a comforting pat :chuckle: I was told he has also now found where their pellet food is, so we wonder how long it will take him to figure out all he needs to do is take a bite of the bag and free pellets for all :awesome::LOL:

+ 1 Every draw and wardrobe is stuffed, even after getting cleaned out :facepalm:

Ha oh yeah, stuffed with things that you keep 'just in case' even though you haven't worn them for years.

Weeee it's my birthday tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Forgot to press the + quote thingy but to Jo and Oren: I'm envious! London is one of those places I've always wanted to go to and my mum thinks it's dirty and boring but she's also been there to study etc so I'm like yea whatever. Have fun and keep safe! Look forward to reading about your exploits on here :LOL:

I havent seen you around in here so hi.

Hello! I used to hang out here a lot when Muse were here a couple years back (not the BDO gig but the one before in November at Trusts). And then I disappeared and now I've reappeared! (Long story short.) My name's Chloe :)

Andddd happy birthday to Tacticalkat! Hope you're having a good one, I've embarrassingly forgotten if I know your name from my prolonged absence :$

Forgot to press the + quote thingy but to Jo and Oren: I'm envious! London is one of those places I've always wanted to go to and my mum thinks it's dirty and boring but she's also been there to study etc so I'm like yea whatever. Have fun and keep safe! Look forward to reading about your exploits on here :LOL:

Hello! I used to hang out here a lot when Muse were here a couple years back (not the BDO gig but the one before in November at Trusts). And then I disappeared and now I've reappeared! (Long story short.) My name's Chloe :)

Andddd happy birthday to Tacticalkat! Hope you're having a good one, I've embarrassingly forgotten if I know your name from my prolonged absence :$

I'm Rochelle i went to the bdo of 2010 and i would of appeared on this thread sooner but i didnt have a net connection and i am one of those that comes and goes.

:facepalm:

Hello! I used to hang out here a lot when Muse were here a couple years back (not the BDO gig but the one before in November at Trusts). And then I disappeared and now I've reappeared! (Long story short.)

And it's good to have you back :)

Happy Birthday Kat! :happy:

3817893332_0d926b72bd.jpg

Hope you had a fantastic day and a fun celebration :happy:

:eek: I so want a cake like that!!

I'm Rochelle i went to the bdo of 2010 and i would of appeared on this thread sooner but i didnt have a net connection and i am one of those that comes and goes.

Well it's nice to meet you and I'm glad I caught you before you leave! Hope you stay for a while yet :)

And it's good to have you back :)

Thanks Michelle! I was gutted I couldn't meet up with you all at BDO but it's good to be home haha :D

Thanks guys! I had a Harry Potter vs Twilight themed party, it was so much fun!

Oh my god, but the best part was when I opened the door to someone in a Dumbledore mask who thrust this parcel at me and refused to tell me who they were. They wanted me to open the package, so I did, and was GOBSMACKED to open a painting of Matt Bellamy, painted by my best friend's husband, who live in Wellington. I was so confused, and they ripped off the mask to reveal my best friend in the whole worls who had flown up from Wellington to surprise me!!

Best birthday ever!

1818881339_Kats25th075.thumb.jpg.a4af18b0e98661027563198ac8ce95ac.jpg

790369445_Picture135.thumb.jpg.7a99fd8526f16f6bb48973b388a69987.jpg

1407432007_Kats25th053.thumb.jpg.24ccb78498876a16f72890b71738619c.jpg

924694856_Kats25th052.thumb.jpg.7ae25fa71165d0553237d252a759f93d.jpg

459740395_Picture174.thumb.jpg.e9aa2a3024ce472752ed13199a85cdb5.jpg

374169637_Kats25th136.thumb.jpg.a84dddeda0fa606687c080318cad016b.jpg

1936422537_Picture203.thumb.jpg.7037244480cf5402f8ca196eda0de07e.jpg

happy birthday kat - are you wearing red contacts?

Thanks, Yes!! Bright red prescription contacts, they were amazing in person, not as great on the pics but my god they were creepy!

Oh yeah, happy birthday, forgot to mention it :chuckle:

I'm Angus by the way. :awesome:

Cheers!

1352109510_Kats25th168.thumb.jpg.b64810971b6ae63ef6ac5ed7aab8f74c.jpg

Edited by Tacticalkat

Thanks guys! I had a Harry Potter vs Twilight themed party, it was so much fun!

Oh my god, but the best part was when I opened the door to someone in a Dumbledore mask who thrust this parcel at me and refused to tell me who they were. They wanted me to open the package, so I did, and was GOBSMACKED to open a painting of Matt Bellamy, painted by my best friend's husband, who live in Wellington. I was so confused, and they ripped off the mask to reveal my best friend in the whole worls who had flown up from Wellington to surprise me!!

Best birthday ever!

Wow, those photos look amazing Kat! What a great gift! That must have been very exciting :D

Why are two of your friends wearing buckets on their feet?

I really like that stone wallpaper btw :LOL: