oh it's my 3rd great grandfather's children with his wife, it was really hard because his son (my 2nd great grandfather) would never tell anyone where in england he was born when he was living in scotland. but i managed to find him in chittlehampton, devon with his 7 brothers and sisters. turns out his surname of mules was recorded as miles.

I just meant because it sounded like it was your children :LOL:

I started watching that as soon as I saw pictures from it over in banter :$ Getting the latest episodes now .

Yuss :LOL: its brilliant.

Quality investigative journalism.

I do like Samantha Hayes though.

I love how they now refer to it as "Iceland's Volcano" :LOL:

No one can pronounce it :LOL:

I just watched that 'America's Most Hated Family' documentary. It's the third time I've seen it. I really admire Louis Theroux's ability to keep his cool. He has the best poker face I've ever seen. That family is really fucked up though. Its weird because the documentary makes you feel really enraged, but also kind of sad for the younger people in the church. Especially one girl who acts like she doesn't care or anything, but then says things like 'who would want to marry me anyway?'. Its really odd.

My mum was just telling me this epic tale of her trying to get into the house this afternoon when she locked herself out. She had to go through all this trouble to get in through the window. After she finished telling me, I was like 'that's amazing, but you know that the neighbours have a key.'

Her face was like ':stunned:.... they weren't home :indiff:'

My mum was just telling me this epic tale of her trying to get into the house this afternoon when she locked herself out. She had to go through all this trouble to get in through the window. After she finished telling me, I was like 'that's amazing, but you know that the neighbours have a key.'

Her face was like ':stunned:.... they weren't home :indiff:'

:LOL:

And yeah, I watched that documentary too, thanks to you telling me about it. A stress ball for me to take out my rage on would have been handy though.

:LOL:

And yeah, I watched that documentary too, thanks to you telling me about it. A stress ball for me to take out my rage on would have been handy though.

You're welcome. It is madding, isn't it? Especially when he's talking to the head of the church, and that guy who used to be a journalist.

Well i am ringing up my work and talk to them about a few things. I will report as to how that goes.But i will be handing in my resignation so i can go on unemploy i dont want to but i need the money to be able to go out looking for work and if i am not working which would earn me the money then i have no choice. Just hoping the job i went for last week will give me an insight if not oh well just move on. I do hate the predicament i am in though

Well I already have the name for the volcano which i like and its easy to say lol, And michelle i hope you dont mind i captioned one of those pics on the bellbirds they are so cute.

I started to play a pretty cool game on facebook yesterday and why is it now i want to go back and play it the games application isnt working.

Bellbirds.png.e5b8ca1611154da166d3fd234e4fa63e.png

Yuss :LOL: its brilliant.

It is indeed :LOL: It'll be interesting to see how long the series will go for. Once this series is over, I'll hopefully get round to catching up on Being Human as that is pretty cool too.

Well I already have the name for the volcano which i like and its easy to say lol, And michelle i hope you dont mind i captioned one of those pics on the bellbirds they are so cute.

:LOL:Cheese. It would be more accurate it it was 'sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!' as those birds really seem like they are on a sugar high with the sugar water/nectar being abig part of the diet, but cheese is funny. I'll try upload my 2 videos later.

Good luck with the job stuff!

It is indeed :LOL: It'll be interesting to see how long the series will go for. Once this series is over, I'll hopefully get round to catching up on Being Human as that is pretty cool too.

:LOL:Cheese. It would be more accurate it it was 'sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!' as those birds really seem like they are on a sugar high with the sugar water/nectar being abig part of the diet, but cheese is funny. I'll try upload my 2 videos later.

Good luck with the job stuff!

Lol. I am glad you liked it. And yaaa i got the application to work i am playing battle of the bands its a cool game.

They're almost up to the season finale of the second season in the U.S, so its been going for quite a while already.

I haven't! That's a good idea.

when i started out, i started with premade patties, and then as your confidence grows you can make your own (which is really cheap!). also did the same with wedges, use the frozen kind, now i make my own.

They're almost up to the season finale of the second season in the U.S, so its been going for quite a while already.

Yeah, but they still seem to classify it as season one (upto S01E18). Oh well, I'm sure there will be enough drama still going on for another season after this :LOL:

when i started out, i started with premade patties, and then as your confidence grows you can make your own (which is really cheap!). also did the same with wedges, use the frozen kind, now i make my own.

Another thing to do is freeze left over home made patties which can be quickly heated up in the oven, this makes a quick weekend dinner. I also freeze pre-cooked pizza bases from my left over dough, so quick n easy :happy: until I have to make more :LOL:

How are we for a windy tuesday afternoon.

Now can i have a round of applause i went for a walk today and i didnt trip up and i was also surprised at how quick i was with the walking too i left here at 11.30 and got to ostend at 12.30 did my shopping and was done by 1.10pm and i wasnt even deliberately rushing either. I wasnt deliberately quick.

I also handed in my resignation(dont need an applause for this) :LOL: god the bosses amazed me they left me kind of gobsmacked here i am handing in my resignation because they arent providing work and not one of them stopped me and said ok how about we negotiate *shakes head*