Wow, the US! Where abouts in the US are you thinking of going? That would be awesome!

Oh yay, come visit us in Auckland! :awesome:

California initially, and then... I'm playing it by ear. See my plan was to go to Mumbai afterwards, but it's the wrong time of year to do so.

I might have to go to Mexico instead.

But Auckland first to meet you guys :awesome:

Mama dramas
Ooh god. You really need to move out :s

California initially, and then... I'm playing it by ear. See my plan was to go to Mumbai afterwards, but it's the wrong time of year to do so.

Ooh god. You really need to move out :s

Oh fun! Mexico would be awesome (and scary)

:LOL: "mama dramas"

YAY! We are going to Rainbows End this weekend if it's not raining!

I went yesterday! The new ride Invader is :awesome:

Unrelated, but I just noticed the last Finnish thread got through 10,000 posts in 18 days :stunned:

:erm:

It's been okay. Saw that Nine movie, it was pretty average. Not as good as I expected it to be. Then went home where Mum was annoying again of course, and then went out to friend's for drinks.

That's a shame, I was going to see Nine. I guess I still will though since not much else to do :LOL:

Sorry to hear about all the stuff you have to put up with your mum.

This is why I'm glad there is a Moa thread here which such nice people :happy:

This is also why we can never meet in person, because my rage is a black fog that will consume you and turn you into a hollow shell :LOL:

But what about the Kareoke night? That'll cheer you up for sure! :D

USA and Auckland :awesome:

Oh fun! Mexico would be awesome (and scary)

:LOL: "mama dramas"

I really really really want to go to Mexico... I know Texan billionaires who live there... and silver smugglers...

But beyond that - it just looks so incredible. Especially the Yucatan. And if I time my trip right I could be there for the Dia De Los Muertos. Which would just be amezzin.

Understatement, right? :p My mum gets really upset with me because I block her when she tries to touch me. And then she says things like she might as well just kill herself because she's so horrible. It's not her though - it's everyone. I just... have personal space issues which she doesn't think should apply to her because she gave me life or some such rubbish.

USA and Auckland :awesome:
INORITE?

(India and Japan next year :dance:)

I was craving something sweet but we had nothing to bake with. So I invented a beetroot chai cake, with the hope it might turn out kind of like a carrot cake. It's baking now... :erm:

I was craving something sweet but we had nothing to bake with. So I invented a beetroot chai cake, with the hope it might turn out kind of like a carrot cake. It's baking now... :erm:

Interesting.. I've seen a recipe for beetroot icecream, so it should taste alright if it has enough sugar and butter in it :chuckle:

It should be okay in terms of sweetness - I used monin chai syrup and canned baby beets (we were seriously short on baking ingredients...) and both of those are pretty sweet...

I just took it out of the oven and it's looking okay. Waiting for it to cool and then I will ice it fabulously beetroot pink.

Understatement, right? :p My mum gets really upset with me because I block her when she tries to touch me. And then she says things like she might as well just kill herself because she's so horrible. It's not her though - it's everyone. I just... have personal space issues which she doesn't think should apply to her because she gave me life or some such rubbish.

INORITE?

(India and Japan next year :dance:)

It wasn't even like I was OMG GET AWAY FROM ME. I just reacted how anyone does when some one steps into your personal space.

And yeah, I go by the Family Guy philosophy that I may have to love you, but that doesn't mean I have to like you :LOL:

Lucky! Travelling all over the place! A friend of mine recently went on another trip to America, he's staying with friends. Still, I wonder how he can afford the plane tickets and stuff.

Sounds delicious :LOL:

It wasn't even like I was OMG GET AWAY FROM ME. I just reacted how anyone does when some one steps into your personal space.

And yeah, I go by the Family Guy philosophy that I may have to love you, but that doesn't mean I have to like you :LOL:

Lucky! Travelling all over the place! A friend of mine recently went on another trip to America, he's staying with friends. Still, I wonder how he can afford the plane tickets and stuff.

Sounds delicious :LOL:

Mothers :rolleyes:

Haha. I have 2 jobs to fund my voyaging atm. And on the way hopefully I'll actually figure out what I want to study. Going to vic because they gave me a scholarship was sensible (I guess) but I have nooo idea what to do now/where I want to do it.

It actually is! :eek: It's all moist and spicy and yum. I've totally ruined my dinner haha. I just won't cook any.

i see a few of us has been busy with things. grrrr my what is it with moms lately they feel the need to annoy thier kids.

I have been a bit of a granny in the past couple of days i have been knitting slippers i know some of yous might giggle but that is what i have been doing. I was going to do some baking but couldnt find the ingreds i wanted to use to bake with lol so i went for a walk and got pounced on by a run away puppy.

I will be glad to go to work tommorow.

the weekend came around quickly, gotta love 3 day weeks. made some stuffed mushrooms tonight for the first time with just a vague idea of what to do and what to use...ended up pretty nice. :happy: now i should bake a bacon and egg pie and have some icecream.