Some pics from Them Crooked Vultures last night, I'm feeling the pain though after an excessively loud concert (My left ear is still ringing) and being up to 5am drinking :stunned:

Awesome concert, although I think I'm going to invest in some decent earplugs, last night was a bit of a wakeup call.

DSC03149.JPG

DSC03172.JPG

DSC03176.JPG

DSC03273.JPG

DSC03297.JPG

DSC03305.JPG

hai guise

i have stopped visiting the australian thread completely lately as it feels a bit like banging ones head against a brick wall.

whats soup here?

isn't it just megglen making useless comments about things she knows nothing about?

i'm listening to police comms again tonight, it's like 10-7 but without pictures.

and i baked muffins.

isn't it just megglen making useless comments about things she knows nothing about?

i'm listening to police comms again tonight, it's like 10-7 but without pictures.

and i baked muffins.

yes. and doing like, baby talk in a flirty way. or something. i don't fkn get it at all.

i wanna listen to the police radio too :$ i'm so nosy about that sort of thing. what flavour muffins?

That sucks! I got rained on on Thursday out of a clear sky. So not fair.

dude its been sunny every day and then it just starts storming in the afternoon. happened every day for the last week at least. thursday night my scooter stayed in the safe at the bank and i got a lift home :LOL: