:eek:

Oh, I know! I was suffering in the heat when I was walking from my car to work, and then I got rained on. Stupid Auckland weather.

Beach picnic?

I know, amazing isn't it? I actually exist! :eek: Should have taken a picture :LOL:

Ugh I know, rain on and off all day. And then disgustingly hot when the sun came out.

It was supposed to be at Western Springs.

So Sydney got a Back In Black cover with Nic Cester from Jet singing, they missed out on Stockholm Syndrome and the deadstar/microcuts riffage though. Not being a big AC/DC fan I think we got the better deal. I wonder what the second Sydney show will get.

It does look like it was a good cover though and they were having fun performing it, apparently there will be a proshot released at some time today, or it may just be the audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUgFqMppibQ

I got a mini magnifying glass that clips to your wristband! Which is pretty cool, but I wanted one of those ones where you have to put all the pieces together and stick the stickers on!

Oh that sounds cool, but it's a bit more grown up. The toys you could build were always fun. I'm sure if I have any old ones lying around somewhere.

Get yourself one of these then :LOL:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8327914.stm

Damn, I was expecting they'd at least show the end result!

I think they are James May's Ideas, at least he claims they are.

He has done a few episodes of what is called "James May's Toy Stories". It's quite a cool series, he has made things like running a slot car tack around a full sized race circuit to a life sized house made out of lego.

Haha, a lego house would be awesome!

So Sydney got a Back In Black cover with Nic Cester from Jet singing, they missed out on Stockholm Syndrome and the deadstar/microcuts riffage though. Not being a big AC/DC fan I think we got the better deal. I wonder what the second Sydney show will get.

It does look like it was a good cover though and they were having fun performing it, apparently there will be a proshot released at some time today, or it may just be the audio.

Yeah, I would probably rather just have SS and Dead Cuts like we did, but being the first to experience that would have been pretty cool. The pro-shot should be sweet!

Oh that sounds cool, but it's a bit more grown up. The toys you could build were always fun. I'm sure if I have any old ones lying around somewhere.

Damn, I was expecting they'd at least show the end result!

Haha, a lego house would be awesome!

Yeah, I would probably rather just have SS and Dead Cuts like we did, but being the first to experience that would have been pretty cool. The pro-shot should be sweet!

It looks like they had fun doing it, but I think it sounds quite shit. Not a huge ACDC fan but the vocals sound pretty weak.

Glad we didn't get that!

I didn't get out of bed until almost 3pm today. That would have been so awesome had I not gone to bed at 5am!