Teignmouth gig merchandise

shinysun

Guest Ollie Ship

:D

I nearly died queing up for it :LOL:

Worth the pain, wish I had enough on me for the £5 poster, anybody got one new & sealed for me? ;

Hmmm, I really hope they put stuff up. I mean I get that they may only want people who were there to have the stuff, but I didn't have enough money on me for a tee and my friend offered me some of her dough but I said no cos I figured it'd be online. Argh! I really loved the styling of it too.

Fingers crossed people!

:D

I nearly died queing up for it :LOL:

Worth the pain, wish I had enough on me for the £5 poster, anybody got one new & sealed for me? ;

Yeah it was mad getting to the stand... but being small has its advantages and I actually "slid" my way thru to the top in under 5 minutes :LOL:

Sorry only have one poster...

Got a black Rendezvous t-shirt each for me and the missus, 3 sticks of rock, two grey Resistance t-shirts for the kids and a poster (which is already in a clip frame!). Mind you it cleared me out. Glad I got the stuff when I did before the gig started. I heard after the show (Sat) the Rendezvous t shirts, rock and posters had run out. Poster did get a bit damaged due to being knocked several times but hey at least there's a story behind it. The fact that they ran out could mean they won't appear at the muse store???

I got a black seaside rendezvous T-shirt whilst my friend held our places about 5 rows back in the centre as soon as we got in :D

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread yet. But the Teignmouth merchandise WILL be available in the Muse shop later this week :) Can't wait to get my hands on that poster :awesome:

I got a black seaside rendezvous T-shirt whilst my friend held our places about 5 rows back in the centre as soon as we got in :D

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the thread yet. But the Teignmouth merchandise WILL be available in the Muse shop later this week :) Can't wait to get my hands on that poster :awesome:

Have you got inside information....or is it just a guess that it will be in MUSE shop ?

I went both nights, got the black and brown seaside teees as soon as I got in on Friday night. Bit warm wearing them underneath my other teee down near the front. Had planned to get the mug and poster after Sat gig....but had to get the train so couldn`t afford to wait. Oh well that will teach me for going down near the font......NOT !!!!

I got a black seaside rendevous t-shirt - perfect memento for a great show, and there shouldn't be more than 20,000 people around the world wearing one - would be great to bump into someone wearing theirs one day though ("you were there too !!").

Was looking naround the Muse online shop for another t-shirt, has anyone else noticed that the US store has completely different t-shirts, I would love to get one of the Black Eclipse T-Shirts, but they don't seem to be available in the UK :(

Have you got inside information....or is it just a guess that it will be in MUSE shop ?

I went both nights, got the black and brown seaside teees as soon as I got in on Friday night. Bit warm wearing them underneath my other teee down near the front. Had planned to get the mug and poster after Sat gig....but had to get the train so couldn`t afford to wait. Oh well that will teach me for going down near the font......NOT !!!!

It's on the main website news:

http://muse.mu/news/article/479/uprising-teddies---now-in-the-musemu-shop/

"More merch, including Teignmouth designs, to be added to the muse.mu shop later this week..."

:)

• 1 year later...

Archived