1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

what tab did you use?

I used one based off a youtube video, although changed slightly to what I think Matt plays live. The only bit that is different to what Matt plays is the second "loneliness be over" part where he plays it around the 8th fret, and the 4 bar bridge between the chorus and the verse where I play the studio version (the part where I stopped playing in my video)

I can write out the tab if you want? Won't take long

Yeah thats what I play but deadstar's seemed to have more interesting twists to that :LOL:

Yeah, I wasn't thinking of the layered guitars. It's just octaves though - I think it's in the tab book (though wouldn't trust that since they say the effect is a step flanger!!)

Yeah if you could, the one I seem to know doesnt sound as good as yours.

First 4 bars I just play the C 3rd fret on the A string

Next part is all on the (drop tuned) C string and is just single notes (open fret, 3rd, 8th, 5th and so on)

Then for all the verses I play this pattern, I don't think there's any real strumming pattern so I'll just write the chords

e---------------------------------

B------------(3)--4--4--4--6--

G--5--5--5--5--5--5--5--5---

D--5--5--6--3----------6--3---

A--3--6----------3--6-----------

C----------------------------------

I bracketed that one note because when you listen to the actual track you can hear it comes in a bit later than the beginning of the chord.

After the verse when it goes to the first loneliness be over bit it's like the beginning but in octaves so

A--3--6--11-8--

C--0--3--8---5--

Hope that helps :)

WOW...thats embarrasing..:$

You know when you upload something to youtube because you think it's awesome, but then a few months later you realize it sucks majorly? Well, thats exactly what happened here haha

btw, when I uploaded that video, I had only been playing for a few months. I'm much better now :p

WOW...thats embarrasing..:$

You only just realized you weren't wearing a shirt? :p

Oh and in the comments

This is quite possibly the worst cover of Stockholm Syndrome I have ever heard....

...and I've heard a lot of bad ones

Assuming that's the same guy on here, you must have missed the cover that guy with all the novelty decorations did. I think he took it down though

(the video, not the decor obviously 20u9535.gif )

I would say it's bad technique that he's playing all downstrokes at the beginning...but then that's what Bell0rz does isn't it? He even plays the verse of CE all downstrokes...

...I have no idea how, it's way too fast for me to keep up with, I have to use alternating picking

I would say it's bad technique that he's playing all downstrokes at the beginning...but then that's what Bell0rz does isn't it? He even plays the verse of CE all downstrokes...

...I have no idea how, it's way too fast for me to keep up with, I have to use alternating picking

He does? Suparrr wrists

What the hell is GSK doing after the solo?

Archived