1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnPK-O0g30&feature=related

The guitar effect :stunned:

It's not bad, I just greatly dislike the fail effect.

hes taken a tip from the sheet music book - step flanger :vomit: the person who transcribed the BH&R book was an idiot. some parts are completely wrong and kaoss bits (like in the invincible solo kaoss flourish at the end) says its a whammy descending quickly...

:facepalm:

Lets not forget the reason we have this thread.

I decided to watch one of esperfrodos videos today. Needed a good laugh.

"I'm honestly surprised Mansons havn't given you a complimentary MB-1. You deserve one!"

I'm sure daddy will buy him one, even though he's still horrible and has the tone of a choking monk :awesome:

Lets not forget the reason we have this thread.

I decided to watch one of esperfrodos videos today. Needed a good laugh.

"I'm honestly surprised Mansons havn't given you a complimentary MB-1. You deserve one!"

I'm sure daddy will buy him one, even though he's still horrible and has the tone of a choking monk :awesome:

I'd like to know, in the opinion of Mr. Alexander Dumble--or as we like to call him around here, Dr. D--who has the better toan: Esparabobalol or GSK?

Sounds like this discussion could get interesting :LOL:

Care to explain?

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=4829251#post4829251

it started there, but most of the lols came from the long gone knt banter #2.

it's some laney JCM 800 copy apparently, but he wanted to block out endorsements so he put "esparagus1" name plates on them

endorsements? from playing in a virtual band on youtube? epic fail..

i recall what really set him off was a photoshopped picture of his amp with a behringer logo on it, and he was struggling to defend himself. I was the one who posted it originally (although I didn't even make the picture, someone sent it on MSN iirc) so i got the wrath of esperfrodo :(

it was hilarious though. he went on about "at least people can hear me play my guitars, i haven't heard you play anything on your gibsons or your freaking manson!"

something along the lines of that. then a flame war went on for a good five pages, and he eventually left for good as pretty much everyone was against him. he was asking me for sound clips and stuff when i mentioned that various knters HAD heard me play. :facepalm: not sure why he even brought that up!

eventually this one other guy came on and stuck up for him months later, and my good friend Sam proceeded to tear him to shreds hahaha. i believe that's still in the muse cover thread somewhere

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=4829251#post4829251

it started there, but most of the lols came from the long gone knt banter #2.

it's some laney JCM 800 copy apparently, but he wanted to block out endorsements so he put "esparagus1" name plates on them

endorsements? from playing in a virtual band on youtube? epic fail..

i recall what really set him off was a photoshopped picture of his amp with a behringer logo on it, and he was struggling to defend himself. I was the one who posted it originally (although I didn't even make the picture, someone sent it on MSN iirc) so i got the wrath of esperfrodo :(

it was hilarious though. he went on about "at least people can hear me play my guitars, i haven't heard you play anything on your gibsons or your freaking manson!"

something along the lines of that. then a flame war went on for a good five pages, and he eventually left for good as pretty much everyone was against him. he was asking me for sound clips and stuff when i mentioned that various knters HAD heard me play. :facepalm: not sure why he even brought that up!

eventually this one other guy came on and stuck up for him months later, and my good friend Sam proceeded to tear him to shreds hahaha. i believe that's still in the muse cover thread somewhere

lol. wish i had been there..!

Archived