1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

"Ok, she's kind of cute!"

"Ok, I'm expecting her to be bad. Maybe out of tune or something."

"What the hell? Is the video going in slow motion or something? Also, what the hell is she saying?"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING"

Those were exactly my thoughts. Exactly. I think she got about every 5th word right. The best part is the wails. ooooooooooooooOOooooooooOOOOOwaaaaaaa

OH MY GOD

MAKE IT GO AWAY

i couldn't make it past the second verse, that was truly horrific....dagreatone123190 has won thread (until the next GSK video)

Thanks for the win :D

You guys "set me so aliiiii"

nothing can beat GSK.

though he's been a slacker recently with his covers.

"The Muse concert was the best thing that ever happened in my life."

I wonder if MattB realized he was in the presence of such a virtuoso

i see he's uploaded another rap video. needs moar covers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Y4MJmRfMk

WTF is up with his house!!!

Well...

I rent a studio apartment that's in the bottom floor of a huge house. Private lake, 6 bedroom/4 bathroom, beautiful home. Her sons moved out, husband is gone, so it's just her. She has the entire house decorated in this weird (and at times god awful) italian theme. In the living room, there's hanging plants, sculptures outside. It's pretty gnarly, but she is a great woman, and rent is relatively cheap for what I'm getting.

That, is what's up with my house.

Well...

I rent a studio apartment that's in the bottom floor of a huge house. Private lake, 6 bedroom/4 bathroom, beautiful home. Her sons moved out, husband is gone, so it's just her. She has the entire house decorated in this weird (and at times god awful) italian theme. In the living room, there's hanging plants, sculptures outside. It's pretty gnarly, but she is a great woman, and rent is relatively cheap for what I'm getting.

sounds nice :p sorry about that comment BTW... its cool your back on this forum (even though i wasnt here when you were on it in the first place)

she doesnt mind the noise??

sounds nice :p sorry about that comment BTW... its cool your back on this forum (even though i wasnt here when you were on it in the first place)

she doesnt mind the noise??

haha, it's alright. Thanks for the welcome!

Nope! She is 60 years old, and absolutely loves it. She is the chillest person I've ever met. She just got a piercing in her cheek to celebrate her 60th, asks for me to record her videos and send them, and just loves the music. Pretty chill, especially since her room is next to mine.

haha, it's alright. Thanks for the welcome!

Nope! She is 60 years old, and absolutely loves it. She is the chillest person I've ever met. She just got a piercing in her cheek to celebrate her 60th, asks for me to record her videos and send them, and just loves the music. Pretty chill, especially since her room is next to mine.

what a genuinly legendary lady! lol at the piercing. hey we better shut up before anyone realises were not talking about bad covers :ninja:

Well...

epic reply

Any wooden floors? Can we have a video tour?

shiiiit I don't know what I'm going to do when I have to live elsewhere, which will probably be fairly soon...

I had mine sellotaped on years ago :$

i think i remember that, was that the sunburst squier which later on had the FF built into it?

Archived