1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

lol @ description:

IDK how accurate these are...I learned it by hand)

Impressive!

that'll be where he's going wrong then. someone should post a comment and advise him to listen with his ears instead of his hands

not sure if someone posted a load of abuse, but I told him first to learn what palm-muting is, and then to learn how to do it. the comment before mine might've been a bit more harsh iirc but it wasn't abusive, it was more along the lines of "PLEASE learn how to tune your guitar"

not sure if someone posted a load of abuse, but I told him first to learn what palm-muting is, and then to learn how to do it. the comment before mine might've been a bit more harsh iirc but it wasn't abusive, it was more along the lines of "PLEASE learn how to tune your guitar"

Yeah, I think that was Sam (if you read this Sam, you're not trying hard enough ;) ) I don't see why he'd disable the comments because of stuff like that, though...

Zooropa I guess, it's got all his trademarks :facepalm:

That's a fender tele, which was 'modified' by zooropa :(

Yeah, I think that was Sam (if you read this Sam, you're not trying hard enough ;) ) I don't see why he'd disable the comments because of stuff like that, though...

That's a fender tele, which was 'modified' by zooropa :(

lol haven't seen that guitar in a while, it was a nice guitar before it was 'modified' it's a shame because i'm pretty sure my mate got rid of it

lol haven't seen that guitar in a while, it was a nice guitar before it was 'modified' it's a shame because i'm pretty sure my mate got rid of it

how much did the modification/butchering affect it? i don't think the playability would have been affect too much, but it's hard to tell

what about that encore (?) strat which got covered in tape? i recall it had coins holding the bridge in place :stunned:

how much did the modification/butchering affect it? i don't think the playability would have been affect too much, but it's hard to tell

what about that encore (?) strat which got covered in tape? i recall it had coins holding the bridge in place :stunned:

i can remember it sounding a little dull but i suppose that would be the crunchbox. I had to wire the fuzz factory and kaoss pad (which btw is mounted with a butchered dvd case). i also remember when alex was routing away at the back it caught fire a little bit. It would have been great if it was just a normal tele with a sustainer.

that strat was just an old piece of rubbish lying around so i let alex do what ever he wanted to with it, he loved it. there was a video showing him take the whole thing apart and hack at it was a screwdriver which was pretty easy as encores are made from balsa wood i think

That could have been me, I said something along the lines of 'Your technique is horrible, learn to tune your guitar and learn about tone.'

It's not you - the neck on that thing looked ridiculous (along with everything else)

i'm sure it's doing it's job holding a fence together somewhere.

unless a bin man took it out of my bin for that purpose its in a rubbish dump somewhere

After I left a harsh but true comment on green screen kid's neutron star collison video, he sent me this private message.

'You stupid douchebag fuck you im the first one on youtube to actully cover this song and there were no professional tabs i dont see you doing any covers faggot'

After I left a harsh but true comment on green screen kid's neutron star collison video, he sent me this private message.

'You stupid douchebag fuck you im the first one on youtube to actully cover this song and there were no professional tabs i dont see you doing any covers faggot'

hahahahaha

he's obviously proud of himself for being the first one to butcher this song.

what was the comment? he's enabled comments again, but deleted the harsh ones

oh, and

SamAlexander14786: Poor vibrato.

greenscreenkid@SamAlexander14786 lol, ya sorry bout that. i dont have a whammy bar on that guitar. probably shouldve used one that did :(

:facepalm: i don't think that's what he meant...

hahahahaha

he's obviously proud of himself for being the first one to butcher this song.

what was the comment? he's enabled comments again, but deleted the harsh ones

Something along the line of 'your technique is pretty shoddy, your guitar's out of tune and your tone is bad, if you spent as much time working on your playing and tone as you did on youtube you could be a decent guitarist'

I don't see how that warranted such a childish response :rolleyes:

Archived