Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

I still say yeah they're all a little on the basic side but they're young. It takes years to perfect. All these ones who think they sound perfect at 13, 18 or even 20 really aren't. From someone who has been singing on stage since 7 and is now in the 30's age bracket, people develop. Don't knock them.

I still say yeah they're all a little on the basic side but they're young. It takes years to perfect. All these ones who think they sound perfect at 13, 18 or even 20 really aren't. From someone who has been singing on stage since 7 and is now in the 30's age bracket, people develop. Don't knock them.

Actually, I haven't seen any covers posted (besides that one that was being compared to esperado) of kids under the age of 13 or so. Look through the thread, there are plenty of people that are well over 13 years old. Some in their 20's even. But I don't see what a particular age has to do with this... There are plenty of amazingly talented people out there that are still fairly young, but in my opinion, that's because they spend hours a day practicing.

And last, the point of this thread is posting horrible covers - people upload covers thinking they're good, and we post them for our own amusement.

Horrible covers yeps I get it! However, saying someone is shit at playing or such is just plain mean. TBH just cause one person's opinion that they are playing a particular tune badly does not reflect upon how they play another piece of music. Need I remind you of 'Feeling Good'

how much? it was marked as a gift, but i can't remember what value.

seems like it's slower sending stuff from the US to the UK. i sent that a good two weeks ago.

It's £30, which still only makes it about £110 in total which is a bargain considering they cost £200 new and this is a red kanji one.

Archived