How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many people would come to a Muse Concert in Canada?

• 1- 500 people
    • 501-1000 people
    • 1001- 5000 people
    • 5001-10,000 people

I know! Star Academie is terrible yet so popular.

I'm glad to hear i'm not the only quebecee (outside montreal) that's a Muse fan ;)

quebecee? quebekee? quebequee? :$

Star Academie *cringes* truly the pinnacle of CRAP!! :p

I know what you mean, when I first joined here i was like "don't let me be the only Quebecer here." :LOL:

The Lamont County fire is 25 minutes away from my parent's house.

Awww shitty x.x they gotten any sort of evacuation notice or summat yet?

3 houses went up in Spruce last night.... me = peeked out the windows to make sure I didn't miss it when I was asleep.

Awww shitty x.x they gotten any sort of evacuation notice or summat yet?

3 houses went up in Spruce last night.... me = peeked out the windows to make sure I didn't miss it when I was asleep.

Naw, the town they live in is pretty rural as it's right in the middle of nowhere. Theres nothing but farmer's fields around there.

Naw, the town they live in is pretty rural as it's right in the middle of nowhere. Theres nothing but farmer's fields around there.

Thats good then ^_^

andrew - tbh I have no clue how big they are xP one of the counties out here is in a state of emergency and a few houses have been taken out from what I've heard.

Where are you all ? We need some canadians here.

My sister is going to Vancouver in one month. She's so lucky, the farthest cities I've been are Montréal and Halifax :erm:

Do you think Muse will come in Québec this year ? :LOL: In my dreams. Let's cross our fingers

Where are you all ? We need some canadians here.

My sister is going to Vancouver in one month. She's so lucky, the farthest cities I've been are Montréal and Halifax :erm:

Do you think Muse will come in Québec this year ? :LOL: In my dreams. Let's cross our fingers

mm... I would hope for next year ;)

Archived