Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

I'm not sure if this has been asked before but does anyone know why the 7" vinyl of The Resistance is being offered for sale on ebay at such a high price?

You may want to read through the Exogenesis single thread...

Basically, some people are bastards, and buy a large number of limited edition singles in order to sell them on for whatever price they choose because they can have the monopoly on the supply.

Basically, some people are bastards, and buy a large number of limited edition singles in order to sell them on for whatever price they choose because they can have the monopoly on the supply.

:eek: Thanks for your reply - they must have bought a hell of a lot to be flogging them at thirty quid each - hope no none buys them at that price. I'll go have a look at the Exo single thread.

Thats a travesty!!!

I wanted one of those and missed out :( Maybe the eBayers will bring down the price a bit?

Thats a travesty!!!

I wanted one of those and missed out :( Maybe the eBayers will bring down the price a bit?

unfortunately even the auctioned off ones go near that figure too. Hopefully sellers will bring the prices down but i wouldnt count on it.

this one here is the cheapest buy it now for one (he has 2 copies :mad:greedy **** :LOL:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-RESISTANCE-POPCORN-7-PICTURE-DISC-SINGLE-NEW_W0QQitemZ270556324294QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item3efe69e1c6

maybe the right price for you? I dunno...

unfortunately even the auctioned off ones go near that figure too. Hopefully sellers will bring the prices down but i wouldnt count on it.

this one here is the cheapest buy it now for one (he has 2 copies :mad:greedy **** :LOL:)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-RESISTANCE-POPCORN-7-PICTURE-DISC-SINGLE-NEW_W0QQitemZ270556324294QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item3efe69e1c6

Hm, that makes me wonder, is there a small breakage in all sleeves of the vinyl? There's one in mine as well, but maybe it's like that for everyone...?

Hm, that makes me wonder, is there a small breakage in all sleeves of the vinyl? There's one in mine as well, but maybe it's like that for everyone...?

Emm i dont think so cus mine doesnt have one but my KoC one does, i think it just the weight of the disc does it during shipping.

Gee thats like $60 in Aust currency. I'll have to let that one go :( But thanks ;)

Maybe I'll just get the Vinyl albums to begin my Vinyl collection.

Hey guys, how much is the average price for the 5 muse albums on Vinyl? I'm looking at buying them but have no idea how much they are worth each and don't want to get done again. :rolleyes:

Cheers, Sarah.

you'll probably be looking at about £20/£25 for the US 2009 re-issues,

Black Holes is only released in US in 2009, so look there ^

and for the original Absolution, probably about £30 (i think)

for Origin Of Symmetry, they usually go for quite a lot, more like £60

and the clear Showbiz can go for a bit more, £70

but that's just off of my head.

dont just take my word for it, wait for more responses because i'm not 100% sure i'm right :)

you'll probably be looking at about £20/£25 for the US 2009 re-issues,

Black Holes is only released in US in 2009, so look there ^

and for the original Absolution, probably about £30 (i think)

for Origin Of Symmetry, they usually go for quite a lot, more like £60

and the clear Showbiz can go for a bit more, £70

but that's just off of my head.

dont just take my word for it, wait for more responses because i'm not 100% sure i'm right :)

I saw a showbiz one go for £150 yesterday ($230)

and a sealed original absolution about £30-35, used about £25-30

Dunno about OoS tho

It looks like i might have found some cheap ones...

These have all never been played and still sealed

Showbiz (clear)- $35.00

OoS- $35.00

Abso- $37.00

BH&R- $30.00

Res- $45.00

So, in pounds respectively they are approx, 21,00, 21.00, 22,00, 18.00, and 27.00/

So from what you have said these are really cheap! :D

Thanks for your help :happy:

It looks like i might have found some cheap ones...

These have all never been played and still sealed

Showbiz (clear)- $35.00

OoS- $35.00

Abso- $37.00

BH&R- $30.00

Res- $45.00

So, in pounds respectively they are approx, 21,00, 21.00, 22,00, 18.00, and 27.00/

So from what you have said these are really cheap! :D

Thanks for your help :happy:

Just so you know, the ones in my post was talking about the oiginal pressings of OoS, Absol and Showbiz.

The ones you have found are the rereleases on warner records.

Tho BHAR and Resistance hadnt been released individually before on vinyl so they could prob be counted original pressings.

Just so you know, the ones in my post was talking about the oiginal pressings of OoS, Absol and Showbiz.

The ones you have found are the rereleases on warner records.

Tho BHAR and Resistance hadnt been released individually before on vinyl so they could prob be counted original pressings.

What is the difference between the original and re-releases?

Sorry but i have no idea whatsoever about anything vinyl.

What is the difference between the original and re-releases?

Sorry but i have no idea whatsoever about anything vinyl.

Emm sound ways the rereleases will sound better probably. I was just saying that the prices i quoted were for the originals which are much rarer than the rereleases (hence the higher prices). just if that mattered to you. Those prices for the rereleases you found were about right for those ones.

Emm sound ways the rereleases will sound better probably. I was just saying that the prices i quoted were for the originals which are much rarer than the rereleases (hence the higher prices). just if that mattered to you. Those prices for the rereleases you found were about right for those ones.

I don't think so; I don't see, why they should...

I don't know though :p

Archived