Haha you legend :LOL: It was very amusing to watch from the pit

:LOL: yeah, a shit load of people turned around and I was like, wtf are they looking at, then I saw and was like. "That's fucking awesome"

I love morph suit guy's attitude. No reason for doing it, sure why not like. :LOL:

+1 :LOL:

... I love Muse ... more than is strictly healthy ... cried at Unintended & stood gobsmacked at Exogenesis but why did they play Guiding Light? Anyone else really not like it? Can we get Sunburn, Escape or Falling Away with You played instead. Or if it has to be from The Resistance, what about MK Ultra or extra Exogenesis please. Hope that's the only time I have to endure it live, cos it makes me cross to think of all the tracks it should have been! Anyone know if they are playing Belfast anytime soon. <swoon>

... I love Muse ... more than is strictly healthy ... cried at Unintended & stood gobsmacked at Exogenesis but why did they play Guiding Light? Anyone else really not like it? Can we get Sunburn, Escape or Falling Away with You played instead. Anyone know if they are playing Belfast anytime soon. <swoon>

Don't start me...:mad: In the Odyssey in 2006 Dom said "see you soon", last year Matt said that they were playing summer concerts in Dublin AND Belfast, and yet...Nothing!!!:'(:'( Well they ignored the Welsh this year too.

Don't start me...:mad: In the Odyssey in 2006 Dom said "see you soon", last year Matt said that they were playing summer concerts in Dublin AND Belfast, and yet...Nothing!!!:'(:'( Well they ignored the Welsh this year too.

See, the problem with Muse is that they are lost in time... They told us, in Poland, 'see you soon' in 2007 and we are still waiting. We were so tired with waiting, that we went to Dublin.

They should definitely define whast does 'soon' mean in their museictionary... :D

Got back from Dublin last night, now got a horrible head cold - bah!:(

Anyway, I had the most fantastic weekend! Seeing Muse and sharing the experience with friends and family makes it more special too.:D

I haven't contributed much to the set list debate going on as I felt I had to be at THE ACTUAL GIG to make any comment - sure, on 'paper' it looked same old, same old, but being actually there the whole thing was wonderful. The crowd, the venue, and Muse being in really good form - they looked really happy. I was standing and moved around a fair bit, and everywhere the crowd were great.

Roll on Thursday.

Here's a photo of some of us before the gig - I will upload some more in the oldies thread and probably on to my face book when I get around to it!

Dublin2009631.jpg

Dublin2009632.jpg

Pip, great photos and videos - your new camera is working a treat - hope you're feeling better now. It was good to meet you, and Dan and Nikki, also Paul and Matt'sMrs, and of course it's always great to see everyone else again.

Anyway, I had the most fantastic weekend! Seeing Muse and sharing the experience with friends and family makes it more special too.:D

I haven't contributed much to the set list debate going on as I felt I had to be at THE ACTUAL GIG to make any comment - sure, on 'paper' it looked same old, same old, but being actually there the whole thing was wonderful. The crowd, the venue, and Muse being in really good form - they looked really happy. I was standing and moved around a fair bit, and everywhere the crowd were great.

Roll on Thursday.

Here's a photo of some of us before the gig - I will upload some more in the oldies thread and probably on to my face book when I get around to it!

Dublin2009631.jpg

Dublin2009632.jpg

Pip, great photos and videos - your new camera is working a treat - hope you're feeling better now. It was good to meet you, and Dan and Nikki, also Paul and Matt'sMrs, and of course it's always great to see everyone else again.

Hello!:)

Was lovely meeting you too!

Do you mind if I save those pics and upload them to my Flickr please?:)

Roll on Thursday.

Dublin2009631.jpg

Dublin2009632.jpg

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you all, but with a fifteen and sixteen year-old in tow a pub was out of the question. I'm glad that Pip is on the mend. Come and see us if Muse EVER play Belfast again.:D

Hello!:)

Was lovely meeting you too!

Do you mind if I save those pics and upload them to my Flickr please?:)

No worries Pip! That's the great thing about the digital stuff, though I'm still trying to get the hang of some of it!!:LOL:

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you all, but with a fifteen and sixteen year-old in tow a pub was out of the question. I'm glad that Pip is on the mend. Come and see us if Muse EVER play Belfast again.:D

Would love to Cindy - and you must come over and see us when you get the chance.:D

Hello Dublin Musers:) So glad the gig was so good.

Just wondering what were merch prices like? Ive realised apart from my Marley park top I dont have any Muse clothing - I struggle to find sizes that fit right so do they let you try tshirts on over your own to check sizes? Id love a hoodie but cant afford one:(

Hello Dublin Musers:) So glad the gig was so good.

Just wondering what were merch prices like? Ive realised apart from my Marley park top I dont have any Muse clothing - I struggle to find sizes that fit right so do they let you try tshirts on over your own to check sizes? Id love a hoodie but cant afford one:(

Bloody hell, the prices were horrendous! My hoodie cost €50!! Not far off £50!:eek::eek: They're £35 on the website!

I can't remember how much t-shirts were but they were def more than on the the website too.

Best to ask thoe at the Glasgow gig tonight for a more realistic price guide in £££ rather than €€€€

Yeah SS :D

I was right at the front for that one.

That must have been great! I've been on the barrier for Muse and it's such a great experience! Just hope I can get to it on Thursday!:D

Bloody hell, the prices were horrendous! My hoodie cost €50!! Not far off £50!:eek::eek: They're £35 on the website!

I can't remember how much t-shirts were but they were def more than on the the website too.

Best to ask thoe at the Glasgow gig tonight for a more realistic price guide in £££ rather than €€€€

That must have been great! I've been on the barrier for Muse and it's such a great experience! Just hope I can get to it on Thursday!:D

My Tiger T-Shirt cost €25 which is about £22 so roughly the same as website price when you include postage.

Thanks for info, Id love a hoodie but expensive and as I never look right in a tshirt I might get the album poster for my room and Id like a keyring too, thenI can get the hoodie later on maybe online.....but might get carried away tomorrow:)

Do they have programmes at the gigs?

Archived