:(

i got crying child and a little girl with a tweenie magazine full of Twilight and Jonas Bros who wanted to read it out very loudly... i know things about the Jonas Hos that i never wanted to know :(

Oh noes crying babies on transport is the worst :( Nah the time flies as it's like an hour, I just read my Dara O'Briain book! :happy:

Hahaha :LOL: Yeah we were going uber fast when we landed I couldn't lean back properly! :stunned: Maybe it was because I was at the front of the plane and I usually sit in the middle

I know! The G-forces at take-off and landing are immense! This was as we were taking-off, I WILL have to post the video when I've uploaded it!:LOL:

Just trying to upload to You Tube now

my mind's gone blank, what's the title of the intro when Chris plays the harmonica?

Man with a harmonica

Do we have any news on the person who caught the harmonica or are they now comatised with having fainted with such force?

Here are a couple of the better ones I got. I'm sorry if my burger king hat hit anyone in the face during the show...

Special-face CW

Cabasa man and Chris

Bellamy

Hysteria

Undisclosed Desires

I couldn't really get any dom pics, as I was stuck on the barrier, with a light fixture in front of me. I'll put a few more up later, when I get back from work =)

Archived