That intro was incredible! :awesome:

lovin all the Quality Vids pip! Thanks! :D

interesting stage!! I love that way someone is singinging along every word in that video:LOL:

I am off to the Birmingham gig on Tuesday-it looks a bit wierd seeing them on those platforms!

I was down at the soundesk right where the smoke machine was for that bloody laser. Matt spent most of the song shining it in my face. :LOL:

Ouch!:eek::LOL:

That intro was incredible! :awesome:

lovin all the Quality Vids pip! Thanks! :D

You're welcome!:)

Yes :( If only I was able to go to more gigs this tour. They better come back to Ireland soon.

I heard someone in the crowd behind me saying they reckon we'll get them for Slane 2010..... Maybe just wishful thinking though... ;) Failing that, a wee trip to Stade de Paris may be in order... :p

interesting stage!! I love that way someone is singinging along every word in that video:LOL:

I am off to the Birmingham gig on Tuesday-it looks a bit wierd seeing them on those platforms!

Definitely wasn't me this time! Could barely talk let alone sing!:LOL:

I think most of what you hear is my friend Nikki singing, apart from the very out of tune bits which I believe are my friend Dan *hopes Dan doesn't read this* :LOL::LOL::LOL:

By the way, in almost all my videos, at some point you hear 'Mathew' being yelled. That was NOT any of of our group! That was two young girls who were standing behind us who were rather excited!

Apologies to anyone who was on our flight to Dublin from Gatwick by the way, we spent most of it laughing about the most ridiculous things!:rolleyes:

Things like this!

And just what (or who?!) exactly is he waiting for?! :LOL:

But do we REALLY have to run like that?!! LOL! :LOL:

They're not even funny, I know! But they had us in stitches!

We all have a warped sense of humour!:D

I've just watched it on my 'puter and I have to say it is a bloody great recording!:D:D

Will upload now but it's one of my biggest files so far (includes the end of Unintended, the jam and UD) so will take a while.

you got sex on a rotating platform on video?? I love you :happy:

All I heard was a boo from one person, probably someone on here. From other accounts, the reaction to Feeling Good has been good.

we booed.

and facepalmed

and then sang the fucking fucking little fucker version - YEAH! :LOL:

Chris.jpg

:stongue:

oh my word :stunned:

Apologies to anyone who was on our flight to Dublin from Gatwick by the way, we spent most of it laughing about the most ridiculous things!:rolleyes:

Things like this!

:):):) Aww,I remember those when I was flying to Dublin. ;)

Hehe,I lol'ed when I saw those at first time. :chuckle:

Oh,and your pics and vids are grate,I might think about to be in seated area next time. :LOL:

Things like this!

Can't have been as annoying as the Spanish people on my flight! It was a NIGHT flight, the lights are off therefore STFU. And they cheered when the plane landed I really don't get that :LOL:

Can't have been as annoying as the Spanish people on my flight! It was a NIGHT flight, the lights are off therefore STFU. And they cheered when the plane landed I really don't get that :LOL:

Oh dear!:stunned::LOL:

My friend Nikki has rather large boobs and I was trying to film them bouncing as we were hurtling along the runway! Only they didn't bounce! I was most disappointed!:(:LOL:

well i cant get on youtube on this work computer so i am going to try and nick my housemates one this afternoon to relive the dublin fun times :happy:

Has it got decent speakers? I've got good bassy speakers connected to my 'puter and my clips sound great!:)

Oh dear!:stunned::LOL:

My friend Nikki has rather large boobs and I was trying to film them bouncing as we were hurtling along the runway! Only they didn't bounce! I was most disappointed!:(:LOL:

Hahaha :LOL: Yeah we were going uber fast when we landed I couldn't lean back properly! :stunned: Maybe it was because I was at the front of the plane and I usually sit in the middle

:(

i got crying child and a little girl with a tweenie magazine full of Twilight and Jonas Bros who wanted to read it out very loudly... i know things about the Jonas Hos that i never wanted to know :(

Has it got decent speakers? I've got good bassy speakers connected to my 'puter and my clips sound great!:)

hes got a fancy macbook so i hope so.

also trying to figure out if i can buy some sort of cord to link my laptop with a broken screen up to work laptop so i can get around the stupid filters :rolleyes:

Archived