my mom doesn't think any of them are cute. pshh. "but they look english." GOOD ONE.
IT's like, "Duh!" But my mum respects them for the whole anagrams thing, she can't stand bands who think they're better than the fans and Muse clearly like to play with theirs. My sister thinks Dom is cute, so does my mad, converse-loving best friend...

ahaha. yeah, Gary Lightbody is quite fetching in person, and NATHAN too. ooo. haha, he share the same exact name with my ex. sigh.
Nathan used to go to uni with my friend's uncle, actually. He's supposed to be really nice. But yeah, isn't Gary sexy in real life? I was very surprised...

though I never thought Chris was more than cute until I met him. holy feck he was SO HOT lakjsdkg his eyes are so pretty :D pictures don't do them justice.
:LOL: They never do.
DOM oooo. I didn't know he had such a small frame until I saw him and Matt.
Aye, he's not much bigger than Matt is he?
MATT. OH GOD. the man is beautiful... and according to that picture. matt plays commando :LOL: because.. yeah. at least an 8... :rolleyes:
:LOL: I have to see him in real life sometime. Even if it's at the airport, Bend it Like Beckham style, or just on stage. *dreams*

Aye, he's not much bigger than Matt is he?

:LOL: I have to see him in real life sometime. Even if it's at the airport, Bend it Like Beckham style, or just on stage. *dreams*

LOL! no, he's just a little taller and bigger than Matt. And Matt is tiny. Though I was checking out his arse >_> ehee.

omg. Bend it Like Beckham... I LOVE THAT MOVIE! it's so cute. and mmm Johnathan Ryes-Myers ..

:D like my new comment :LOL:

LOL! no, he's just a little taller and bigger than Matt. And Matt is tiny. Though I was checking out his arse >_> ehee.
Spoken like a true Matt-groupie! :D
omg. Bend it Like Beckham... I LOVE THAT MOVIE! it's so cute. and mmm Johnathan Ryes-Myers ..
mm no. Not my type. Too squinty, though he is goodlooking.
:D like my new comment :LOL:
:LOL: I do indeed! We match!

Oh god I think Chris is sexy RAWR........I didn't until I saw them in concert and got to meet him.................he is all man baby............ :p

yeah, just look at his fucking gut.

i still wish i had had a chance to talk to him so i could rub it. lol

i'm telling ya, that gut has MAGIC POWERS.

(wtf is with there new smileys? :fro: <--- hee hee, chris has a fro)

yeah, just look at his fucking gut.

i still wish i had had a chance to talk to him so i could rub it. lol

i'm telling ya, that gut has MAGIC POWERS.

(wtf is with there new smileys? :fro: <--- hee hee, chris has a fro)

lmao yeah. definite pudge there, chris.

LOL Gemsy made some new ones and they stuck 'em on here :D

• 2 weeks later...
WOW that is awesome, what were on them ? My friend Halina in England sent me like 4 cds of Muse stuff she downloaded for me.......I think my fave were the two performances from Montreux (?) from 2002 where they did Screenager and I was like floored it was so awesome then some other song too...........

Montreux : in France!

Where in France? I don't know!!! :LOL:

Archived