I don't know. Where did 'wang' come from? *shrug* A classic example: "That's no bong; it's for my schlong!!"

No Chris, not for me anyway. It's not right.

Oh god I think Chris is sexy RAWR........I didn't until I saw them in concert and got to meet him.................he is all man baby............ :p

Oh god I think Chris is sexy RAWR........I didn't until I saw them in concert and got to meet him.................he is all man baby............ :p
Yeah, they're always sexier in concert. I always thought Gary Lightbody was a dog, but in the flesh... whew.

I can't imagine how I'd react seeing Matt in person; I find him unbearably hot as it is.

Yeah, they're always sexier in concert. I always thought Gary Lightbody was a dog, but in the flesh... whew.

I can't imagine how I'd react seeing Matt in person; I find him unbearably hot as it is.

Well when I saw them in Houston I kept going back and forth btw Matt and Chris................*sighs* but we met Chris and Dom after the show after we waited over an hour.............but they were so sweet............ :D

Matt's weird sexual powers... attracting every girl except my mum (thankfully) who thinks he's ugly.

Well at first I didn't think he was anything to look at either but when I started listening to them more and watching them play and stuff they are just so talented...........now I drool everytime I see him..............well pics of him.......... :D

Well at first I didn't think he was anything to look at either but when I started listening to them more and watching them play and stuff they are just so talented...........now I drool everytime I see him..............well pics of him.......... :D
I fancied him before I saw his picture, if that makes sense. As corny as it sounds (and is) I found his voice and talent incredibly attracted when I got hooked on Absolution. I'd only ever seen the Hysteria video so I had no clue what they looked like. Then I saw a pic, and I was like :ohmy:

I fancied him before I saw his picture, if that makes sense. As corny as it sounds (and is) I found his voice and talent incredibly attracted when I got hooked on Absolution. I'd only ever seen the Hysteria video so I had no clue what they looked like. Then I saw a pic, and I was like :ohmy:

hummmmmmmmm I don't think I saw pics for the first year I listened to them actually lol I can't even think of when I first saw a pic even......I just know they are like the most amazing band I've ever heard. Like you said they are extrememly talented..........it actually blows my mind at times.

I once Musevangelised a girl just by showing her a pic of Matt. She downloaded Absolution that night to see what a guy who looked THAT good could do with a guitar. :LOL:

And before you scold, Aine hasn't bought a CD in three years - she downloads EVERYTHING. I'm the complete opposite.

my mom doesn't think any of them are cute. pshh. "but they look english." GOOD ONE.

ahaha. yeah, Gary Lightbody is quite fetching in person, and NATHAN too. ooo. haha, he share the same exact name with my ex. sigh.

though I never thought Chris was more than cute until I met him. holy feck he was SO HOT lakjsdkg his eyes are so pretty :D pictures don't do them justice.

DOM oooo. I didn't know he had such a small frame until I saw him and Matt.

MATT. OH GOD. the man is beautiful... and according to that picture. matt plays commando :LOL: because.. yeah. at least an 8... :rolleyes:

Archived