The international one is really not a true representation of its goodness. I always have to choose Le Monde over it when I fly to/back from Ghana. What you need is the proper Saturday edition. SO many suppliments it makes your arms ache from carrying it. <3

Tell me, is there a Friday Review in the international one?

Ours is just a thin one pressed on bible paper :indiff: Don't know if there's a Friday review, I'll have to find out. I've been reading Cycling Weekly on fridays instead now :$ Don't know if my father cancelled the Guardian subscription or not too. I don't like the fact we don't have Le Monde anymore... :( Svenska Dagbladet is le way to go though :happy:

Ours is just a thin one pressed on bible paper :indiff: Don't know if there's a Friday review, I'll have to find out. I've been reading Cycling Weekly on fridays instead now :$ Don't know if my father cancelled the Guardian subscription or not too. I don't like the fact we don't have Le Monde anymore... :( Svenska Dagbladet is le way to go though :happy:

I always like that cartoon thing on the front of Le Monde. *hopes daddy brings one home tomorrow* bless, he always tries to get me foreign papers from the airport, but he always ALWAYS gets De Telegraaf because "that's a German one, isn't it?" no matter how many times I tell him it isn't...

So Swedish Musers... they're from Sweden, roite? *bounces in chair to Thåström*

stäääääääääääääääääder nääääääääääar jaaaaaag blöööööööööööööööööööööder

German :LOL:

Ooh, Thåström, his early records are le shiznit. Though it should be städar när jag blöder :LOL::LOL: (humour actually degrades over the evening as a function of the time :$ )

dad "look for the oo and the aa - that means it's Dutch" I swear he doesn't listen. :rolleyes:

Humour never degrades. It's like energy. It can't be created or destroyed it only changes from one form to another. :happy: Even if people are crying... it's still a form of humour. Christ I'm talking crap now.

dad "look for the oo and the aa - that means it's Dutch" I swear he doesn't listen. :rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: No need for grammars - that pretty much sums it up innit

Humour never degrades. It's like energy. It can't be created or destroyed it only changes from one form to another. :happy: Even if people are crying... it's still a form of humour. Christ I'm talking crap now.

Pub Rhian <3 *Phwoooååär* I'll hit the hay though innit. Have me house to meself tomorrah since me parents are going to Germany to raid their liquor stores :happy:, so I'm planning to record some crap ön lë piänö earlie in le morning :happy:

Gnoighut! :happy:

It is :'( they get seperated.. and one goes to a good home and t'other goes to a nice home and OHHH IT'S SO SAD and I'm not even half way into the film! :LOL: :'(

Right, enough. I'm behaving like a chômeuse. 10am, I've had droptoefjes for breakfast, I'm watching a film and I'm not even dressed. Shameful.

I am, it is a weekness. :$ I bought Licorice Allsorts as well, because I didn't want to be stood in the aisle looking like I was listening in. I had to have a purpouse :$

Well they would come here for a holiday.. they should expect to be stalked. :rolleys:

I am, it is a weekness. :$ I bought Licorice Allsorts as well, because I didn't want to be stood in the aisle looking like I was listening in. I had to have a purpouse :$

Well they would come here for a holiday.. they should expect to be stalked. :rolleys:

:LOL::LOL: I always tie my shoes near outlanders :happy: