british_ingredients_black_pudding_image1.jpg

It's almost as wrong as Liver and Onion. *goes green*

Is that English black pudding? *shudder*

I feel like I'm this guy today

camden6.jpg

I just ordered two whole oboe concertos on sheet, played oboe for hours, drank tea, and went around in an unbuttoned white shirt...I feel propah Brish, you can call me Lord Miles. Pronounced [Mayouws].

Is my un-Swedishness confirmed yet?

And, how's the "football" going in Blackpool? *dies laughing* :LOL::LOL:

:$

I think you can quite safely be classed as one of us now :D So long as you made tea the proper way. :happy:

Ahaha the Euro womens thing? I have noooooooooo idea.. I saw a poster for it by the bank t'other day...

Oboe though.. :rolleyes: as I've said a thousand times, Clarinet is better. Although it's a bugger when you're recording it cause it's so noisy. :indiff:

<3 *Trills* I've just transposed the little oboe concerto I'm writing in Sibelius from C Minor to A Minor. Good or bad? There were too damn many accidentals in C Minor, and a bitch to play on oboe, but it sounds better :$ If only I could find a way to finish it properly :indiff:

Ooh A minor, what a key. *loves* I'm crap at transposing (as was proved in my theory exam, when I transposed down a minor third instead of a major second.. whooops) having said that, I managed to arrange some Gershwin in a folk style for guitar today :D

Just finish it with an interrupted cadence... sorted :happy:

A minor is inderdaad lovely, so incredibly folky and Rushan :happy:

I'm scarily shite at transposing, so I just made Sibelius do it for me, first up a fifth, then down a third, then down a seventh, and after repeating that four hundred times I got it right :happy:

Cadences <3 Bad thing is, when I write music all I ever do is all these powerful crescendos, and then a small solo/silent part, the crescendoing again, and round, and round. Shit boring really. I promised meself last year I'd write a full concerto by January '05, and I'm only half into the bloody allegretto :indiff:

I've become obsessed with that key, thanks to a gorgeous minore variation in one of Mozart's piano concertos *hums it*

Pssshshs making technology do the work. *Writes only with pencil and manuscript* What you should do, is do like all composers do and invert huge chunks, modulate to the subdominant and then plonk in a really bizare cadence. Job's a good'un!

When did you make that promise?

Woah, 4 months for a concerto... that's some challenge! Cheaters never win though my dear :p teehee

Look where I'm going today... tis the most beautiful, infact the only beautiful building in Zwartepoel <3 <3

blackpool1.jpeg

lib_front.jpg

Just a pity it's in the rouhgest part of town.

Nah, it's also in the heart of the gay district, so that compensates for the roughness <3 <3

It's the main library building. Three hours of solid essay writing. Until I got bored and went for coffee/jewelry and shoe shopping. <3