That's with the flash

Nah, trust me, tan's for kulaks. But then again, you'd have a good excuse, you could always said you went on a 12 hour trip to Ghana :happy:

*Edit* And, oh, I learned not to stand on spinning chairs the hard way. I hurt when I see that :$:D

*Edit 2* Steven Gerrard, the footie player's on the telly, does he speak Scouser? I can't understand a bloody thing! Sounds like Danish

No flash!? Well, white's still nice. :D

*Shoots channel 4.* One point for Sweden, we never dub, unless it's some children's movie on le cinema or somping.

Why not stand on it when changing light bulbs? Then you can spin with the bulb innit! *fun*

Nah I haven't. I've got me French AS tomorrow morning so it's just mineral water, salad and mackeral tonight. You can't drink red with fiss. It just aint cricket.

I did have a dream about shots last night though.

Yaaay! Folk > everything. (Except Prokofiev and Stravinsky... buuut they used folk so WOO!)

French AS *giggles* :$

You sound awfully sporty from that lifestyle description :happy:

Hmm...I'm more into Italian composers at le moment *hangs self* They just make more oboe concertos is all :$ But I once discussed Rachmaninov with a proper Rushan, in Rusha, a few kilometers from his home :cool: She laughed when I said I happened to like his Prélude in C# Minor :$

French AS *giggles* :$

You sound awfully sporty from that lifestyle description :happy:

Hmm...I'm more into Italian composers at le moment *hangs self* They just make more oboe concertos is all :$ But I once discussed Rachmaninov with a proper Rushan, in Rusha, a few kilometers from his home :cool: She laughed when I said I happened to like his Prélude in C# Minor :$

Dooon't giggle at French AS! If I can get an A on tomorrow's papers, I can fail my literature module on the somethingth of June and still come out with a reasonable grade :D

Sporty? Moi? Don't be silllllllly :LOL: Just healthy. :happy:

Italian composers are so wishywashy :'( Except Paganini. He was a dude.

No I just giggle a the fact they named it 'as' :$

Albinoni is GOD! Listen to his opus 9 *loves* Paganini is a dude alright. *Capriccio no. 5 <3*

*puts it on* oooooooh yeah *plays air violin*

I will have a look for the opus.

Capriccio 24 <3 Did my music coursework dissertation on that and Rachers' theme on it. Corrrrr.

If I can find my bloody CD I could rip it and send it some day :happy:

*Plays air violin until arms hurt* I almost broke my arm trying to play it on guitar once. Tis why I only play Spanish things now, they only wound the right arm :happy:

*Goes to dlink coffee* :happy:

Ooh that'd be good if you could! You and coffee :rolleyes: tea is the better beverage old boy. Ahh Spanish Guitar <3 that spanishy style stuff you did at the end of my Happy Birthday was sublime :happy:

MiniMuse: i Sverige är det farligt att åka ut på landet, för det finns många vilda djur och Olof Palme där.

Ah. Ni är förvirrande.

Would you be so kind and tell me something about your amusing conversation? ;)

Read it? It's not amusing, it's bloody well proper seriousness and ye knows it.

Ooh that'd be good if you could! You and coffee :rolleyes: tea is the better beverage old boy. Ahh Spanish Guitar <3 that spanishy style stuff you did at the end of my Happy Birthday was sublime :happy:

MiniMuse: i Sverige är det farligt att åka ut på landet, för det finns många vilda djur och Olof Palme där.

I'm shit at making tea :$

I did some Spanish stuff? :$ Cool!

Rhiân, your Swedish skills never cease to amaze me <3. Olof är en hal jävel.

THEN YOU MUST LEARN!

Two spoons of tea (one spoon of PG, t'other spoon Earl Grey) in a pre warmed pot... add the water.. let it stew... pour tea into cup... then add a dash of milk and ta da! Tea.

You did! Well, it sounded pretty Spanishy.

Var finns närmaste Olof?

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Var hälsad Maria, full av nåd.

Herren är med dig.

Välsignad är du bland kvinnor

och välsignad är din livsfrukt Jesus.

Heliga Maria, Guds Moder,

be för oss syndare

nu och i vår dödsstund.

Amen

:$

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus. Sancta Maria mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.

Oh the painful memories of being forced to recite that in a morning. :'(