Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

elloooo, Dani :D ..it's your birthday end of this month, right? :D

I know that that type of meat is the most expensive in the world, it was mentioned as well in the article :)

The reason I want to see the Holland theme park, is pretty much the check how right they got it :LOL: ..how much it really is like Holland, and then point and laugh at everything that's wrong, or looks weird... My kind of humor, I guess :LOL:

elloooo, Dani :D ..it's your birthday end of this month, right? :D

Yeah,ooooh,I'm getting older,my life is ending...just kidding :p .Aaaaah,21...I'm legal in the USA,I guess :LOL: .

The reason I want to see the Holland theme park, is pretty much the check how right they got it :LOL: ..how much it really is like Holland, and then point and laugh at everything that's wrong, or looks weird... My kind of humor, I guess :LOL:

I guessed and,actually,it would be a great fan.A girl from Holland laughing and pointing in the Holland Theme Park... :LOL: .Now,let's write the Holland stereotypes... :LOL: .

Oh,well,if someone is interested,we have change the looks of my web about manganime and Japanses culture,it's really cool now with pics by Hyung-Tae Kim(well,it's manwa this time...).But we have bloody problems with the messageboard,grrrrrrrr...

Yeah,ooooh,I'm getting older,my life is ending...just kidding :p .Aaaaah,21...I'm legal in the USA,I guess :LOL: .

Yep, soon you'll end up in some home, with one of those walking sticks (cane's??), with some nurse coming in everyday to...well...never mind :$;):LOL:

I guessed and,actually,it would be a great fan.A girl from Holland laughing and pointing in the Holland Theme Park... :LOL: .Now,let's write the Holland stereotypes... :LOL: .

Right, we all wear those wooden shoe thingies (err, klumps? Klompen, in Dutch), we all eat liquorice and cheese while watching the tulips and wind mills, right? :LOL: ... now I do eat liquorice, which I quite like, though I dislike cheese, there's one of those old wind mills in the town I moved to this year, still working, and I think we do have some tulips in our garden...oh my :stunned: ...

Oh,well,if someone is interested,we have change the looks of my web about manganime and Japanses culture,it's really cool now with pics by Hyung-Tae Kim(well,it's manwa this time...).But we have bloody problems with the messageboard,grrrrrrrr...

oooh, linkie? :D

Yep, soon you'll end up in some home, with one of those walking sticks (cane's??), with some nurse coming in everyday to...well...never mind :$;):LOL:

Mmmmmmmm... :LOL: .

Right, we all wear those wooden shoe thingies (err, klumps? Klompen, in Dutch), we all eat liquorice and cheese while watching the tulips and wind mills, right? :LOL: ... now I do eat liquorice, which I quite like, though I dislike cheese, there's one of those old wind mills in the town I moved to this year, still working, and I think we do have some tulips in our garden...oh my :stunned: ...

That's it!Well,maybe you can add the coffee shops...and the Amsterdam channels...and...Johan Cruyff :LOL: .

oooh, linkie? :D

Ooooops!The age,you know,you can see what it's doing to me :LOL: .

http://finalanime.ya.st

If you want to learn Spanish,this is a good way(I think I SPAMMED you with this some other time,right? :LOL:)

You're a vegetalian, is that right?I think almost Japanese understand about like you.But, for instance, almost restaurants don't have for vege menu.So you may think it's troublesome.But you don't worry:) People will understand and help you.

Yes I am a vegetarian! I know that fish is eaten a lot in Japan, so I was worried that it would be a problem, if I went, for my host family! But it's good to know that it will not be a problem! :)

Lucky,lucky you!Now I remember why sometimes I die because of jealousy in this thread*dies*.

Oh,well,it's very hard to me to get there yet,Charlotte,so I really understand you.Actually,I'm afraid I'll have to wait till I finish my degree and work at least a year to go.I have not time to get a job.And,wow,4000 € for a college exchange...Aaaawww,I want to win the lottery:( ...or a TV contest!Actually,my friends and I are thinking about it.Seriously!That can show you how mad we are about going there...

I really do hope you do end up going! I can tell just by reading your posts just how much you want to go!

:(

I know that fish is eaten a lot in Japan, so I was worried that it would be a problem -
Hello. :)

I think people's knowledge about vegetarians is similar to the western countries, or little less. Average Japanese family may be able to provide vegetable dishes, but maynot know things like, strict vegetarians don't take non-veg soup stock, dairy,nor eggs, for example. The best you can do, is write up what you can not (or can) eat, rather than explaining what's 'vegetarian' is. :)

By the way, I've stayed in a temple where the monks cook vegetarian food for the guests. you should try if you have a chance.

dan_kawaguchi!!

You're right!The Landmark Tower is the most highest bilding in Japan!About the others I don't know what are the height of these, but perhaps these are higher buildings in Japan.

And the most prestigious uni. is Tokyo, you know. Keio is also prestigious but there are some uni. the similer average of Keio.Jho-chi and Waseda, for example.

I'll assist you in your trip in Japan.I have been gone traveling for some part of city in japan, as cheaper as possible.If you have some question, please send E-mail to me.

KtK!

I agree with Rainbow's opinion.Her's opinion is helpful!

Usually I eat meat or fish, but I don't eat often and I'm interested in vegetalian.And nowadays Japanese like me increase I think.

Rainbow!

Nice to meet you!But...maybe I know you.

日本語で失礼します。もしかしたら、mixiでお世話になっているルンさんでしょうか?

@yanoで書き込みしてるのが私なのですが・・・。

違ったらごめんなさい!!

++++++++++++++++++++

This is the website which is the Holland thema park in Japan.

http://english.huistenbosch.co.jp/index.html

Sometimes I feel foreigner have the Japanese stereptype, maybe you'll feel the same if you access that website.

Hello there!How is it going?I hope all of you are fine!I am,although yesterday there was a GREEEEEEAT storm around here.Really!The worst storm I remember.A sight of the end of the world if you can call it that way...and I'm reading Dragon Head...oh,well...I had to walk up and down about three times the eights floors of my building to take the

shopping home.It was really exhausting!

I really do hope you do end up going! I can tell just by reading your posts just how much you want to go! :(

Thanks for cheering up:happy: .Yeah,we are really mad about it.If someone gave 5000€,I wouldn't have any doubt:I would go to Japan instantly!But I'll go sometime,I promise!I can't die without going there!

You're right!The Landmark Tower is the most highest bilding in Japan!About the others I don't know what are the height of these, but perhaps these are higher buildings in Japan.

And the most prestigious uni. is Tokyo, you know. Keio is also prestigious but there are some uni. the similer average of Keio.Jho-chi and Waseda, for example.

Interesting...I'm always open-minded to everything about Japan.I want to know as much as I can.It's more than a hobby,really!As I said,I'm reading about Livedoor affair,the son of the princess Kiko,I even know the favourite song of Koizumi... :LOL: .

I'll assist you in your trip in Japan.I have been gone traveling for some part of city in japan, as cheaper as possible.If you have some question, please send E-mail to me.

Thank you very very very much :happy: .I'm talking with my friends yet but,as soon as I have some doubt,I will ask you!Or to talk about Japan and the like too,if you don't mind...

Hey!Have you seen the Holland Theme Park web?There is...there is...a DOM Tower!!!!! :LOL: .

Hey,Mariko,long time we don't see you around here!Good!

thanks for the links, Dan and Anno69!! I'm looking at the Holland theme park now, I'll have a look at your site later on, Dan! Though I had opened it (WHHYYYYY do you have that music thingy on it??? No offence, but I *hate* it when sites have those music things..annoys the hell out of me :indiff: )

And yes, Holland has a Dom tower...several, probably :LOL: ... Utrechtse Dom, I think it's called. (Though when it comes to names, I quite like the Martini tower ;) )

Wait, M.C. Escher was Dutch?? o.O I didn't even know that :$

Rainbow!

Nice to meet you!But...maybe I know you.

日本語で失礼します。もしかしたら、mixiでお世話になっているルンさんでしょうか?

@yanoで書き込みしてるのが私なのですが・・・。

違ったらごめんなさい!!

Yes, it's me. :D

ハハ、@yanoさんだったんですね。ここにいらっしゃったとは。

thanks for the links, Dan and Anno69!! I'm looking at the Holland theme park now, I'll have a look at your site later on, Dan! Though I had opened it (WHHYYYYY do you have that music thingy on it??? No offence, but I *hate* it when sites have those music things..annoys the hell out of me :indiff: )

And yes, Holland has a Dom tower...several, probably :LOL: ... Utrechtse Dom, I think it's called. (Though when it comes to names, I quite like the Martini tower ;) )

Wait, M.C. Escher was Dutch?? o.O I didn't even know that :$

He was Dutch alright.

I stayed in Nagasaki for a couple of days during the summer vacation, but we didn't have any time to visit the theme park. :(

I did buy a key chain of 2 people in dutch traditional clothing on Fukuoka Airport though :LOL:

He was Dutch alright.

I stayed in Nagasaki for a couple of days during the summer vacation, but we didn't have any time to visit the theme park. :(

I did buy a key chain of 2 people in dutch traditional clothing on Fukuoka Airport though :LOL:

Never knew that, thought he was German or something :$ *slaps self*

aww, that's too bad :( ..

though that's quite cool :LOL:

Hello there,everyone!How is it going?I have just seen two hours of "Takeshi's Castle" in the Spanish TV...it's getting so popular again!They are airing three episodes every Saturday and Sunday!Four hours every weekend in total.Woah!

Though I had opened it (WHHYYYYY do you have that music thingy on it??? No offence, but I *hate* it when sites have those music things..annoys the hell out of me :indiff: )

I understand it but I make the web with a friend of mine and she thought it was a good idea and,well...I just put the volume off!Apart from that,what do you think about the looks?Finally,I have no problems with the board anymore...but this is the 5th time we have to restart it...

Oh,and today,my friends and I have talked about the trip to Japan.We are buying lottery too!Hahahahahahahaha,I think we are getting crazy...

Hello there,everyone!How is it going?I have just seen two hours of "Takeshi's Castle" in the Spanish TV...it's getting so popular again!They are airing three episodes every Saturday and Sunday!Four hours every weekend in total.Woah!
Eso es porque se lo quieren quitar de encima de una puta vez :rolleyes:

Viva JAMÓN!

Eso es porque se lo quieren quitar de encima de una puta vez :rolleyes:

Viva JAMÓN!

Hey,que pacha devoman!Es una opción...pero si lo quieren quitar,lo quitarían de una puñetera vez y no pondrían más y más,que tú ya sabes que a los programadores no les tiembla el pulso para liquidar programas que sólo se han emitido una vez...(por cierto,tendré que saludar a los Museros españoles,digo yo...).

Asian Kung-Fu Generation

Oh,I know you told us what it was but...I don't remember ^^U...

The other day,my parents told me how much money I have spent on manga...I count it and it was...almost 1.200€ in 4/5 years...more than 200 volumes...urgh...I hope it won't burn! :LOL:

Hey,que pacha devoman!Es una opción...pero si lo quieren quitar,lo quitarían de una puñetera vez y no pondrían más y más,que tú ya sabes que a los programadores no les tiembla el pulso para liquidar programas que sólo se han emitido una vez...(por cierto,tendré que saludar a los Museros españoles,digo yo...).

Oh,I know you told us what it was but...I don't remember ^^U...

The other day,my parents told me how much money I have spent on manga...I count it and it was...almost 1.200€ in 4/5 years...more than 200 volumes...urgh...I hope it won't burn! :LOL:

It's a band, One of my favorites to be exact.

Kimi to iu hana <3

I love Takeshi's Castle! Ahh it's so funny. :D

they were doing this one round, and they were getting dressed up as baseballs, and it was so funny :D

Archived