So let's have a thread about where we are going.

Covent Garden has some good scenery so let's go there (let's go there for a lunch/food break and for shopping and other lulz). This location is also slightly Muse related for reasons I can't say but management will like it/be afraid of us.

Short tube trip to Trafalgar Square from there.

Houses of Parliament and London Bridge would be greta as these are both in Muse videos.

The city would be good because it's where all the big bankers are...Uprising connection! Also one of the places with skyscrapers which will look nice.

Any more ideas?

The Strand tube station?

I mentioned it in the other thread, and realised that it was off-topic, so I'm just repeating here. Hope no-one minds =)

And, I think we'll be able to get most of the British public involved. I had to take part in some activities day at college the other day where one of the tasks was to lead three or more members of the public in a sing-along. I got 39. And we'll also be spreading the word of Muse and their fantastic upcoming album.

Is Strand abandonned!? How would be gain access? An abandonned tube station would be amazing however.

Trafalgar would be great if we wanted to collect random people up together to join us. Hopefully Muse fans in the area will see us and join as wel travel round London. We need to sort out the final destination and plan an efficient route on the tube wih a fairly central meeting point.

Yikes £1000 an hour...way too much. Considering this was supposed to cost nothing anyway. There's lots of other locations anyway. We'll get travel or oyster cards and all of London will be open to us. I'll talk to Chris (spittle) who is halping to organise this day and we'll sort it out.

Drinks... did I hear drinks?? :D

Shame about the station but yeah £1,000 is a bit steep anyway there are loads of other places in London. One advice, having done something similar once before I would avoid outside or inside a train station. This kind of things make the police very edgy!!