Aussie MUSE Fans.

Glaedr

Great idea! Hi Aussie Muse fans! Do you realise that on 16 August it will be 1 YEAR since tickets went on sale for Muse's Oz tour last year?! Doesn't time fly! When do you think they will be out here again? I'm scared to book a holiday in case they announce a tour! I get very depressed if I think about the fact that they may not be out here again for a while too much! :(

Yes, I will have a vegemite sandwich thanks, with lots of REAL butter! :)

HEY SPUDS!

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say I'm still alive and that tonight Kieran, my brother and I are going to see DEVO!!!!! At Hordern Pavillion, Sydney. One of my favourite bands from the 80's and one of the many bands/artists that brought Kieran and I together all those years ago when we became high school sweethearts! I can't believe they're even touring! Can't wait - I'm listening to a live album of their's now - it's fantastic!

So remember to KEEP DE-EVOLVING AND

WHIP IT! WHIP IT GOOD! :D

(I know who I'd like to whip! :D)

Copulator!

They were fantastic! As my brother said, he knew it was going to be a good show when they played "Whip It' fourth song! Fancy being so confident to play their most popular hit so early in the show! They were note perfect, sounded great, brought back great memories with a couple of little "down memory lane" movies, even Booji Boy came out! My husband and brother wouldn't go from their seats from the floor to dance, but I did! As soon as "Girl You Want" came on I couldn't help myself! Heaps of people dressed up in yellow boiler suits and wore energy domes! Mainly oldies like us - people with their little kids - but we met up with a young couple in their 20's who were following them around Australia! (Now where have I heard about fans following their favourite band around before? ;) I've been listening to a greatest hits/live album of theirs all week - love it! Warner Music Japan have released a limited edition box set of all their CD's - I'm getting one off ebay for my birthday (next tuesday - 12 August).

I hope this isn't a "farewell tour" or anything like that - I would love to see them again - but hopefully not in another 25 years. They've all put on a bit of weight, but they still look good in their boiler suits - which they stripped off to be wearing t-shirts, bike pants and knee guards! I think it was all the originals except for the drummer.

Gotta go - I'm supposed to be studying!

Luv Clair xxx

ARE WE NOT MEN?

WE ARE DEVO!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...