Eternally Missed - Live Video (from 2002)

Dark_Phoenix

Hi guys (can't believe I remember my password here), been years since I logged in here.

I was searching for stuff in my home and found a DVD-R I had completely forgotten about with live performances of some Muse songs during the 2002 Avenches gig (in Switzerland) and Eternally Missed is on there (in full).

It was recorded by a friend who went to the show back then and had the bright idea to record this.

I believe there is no other video of Eternally Missed live existing. Sadly I can't rip the DVD but I could record it on my TV nonetheless in quite good quality (since I have a very good camera).

Would it be something of interest to anyone here? I'd have to record this then upload it on Youtube, let me know.

I actually saw live the first perfomance of "New One/I want you now/ Hysteria" back in 2002! Have only the audio of it though.

If you want to see one of the first performances of Action Faust/TSP in Portugal in 2002 here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAEHuHBleJU

(There´s a couple more there from that concert, sadly the quality is not the best - was a great concert though, really something... and followed by The Cure. Was some night that one!)

My bones literally bloody itch when I see people say they saw Origin Muse live.

I can understand that.

I mean I have seen them live since the beginning for several times and nothing beats the 2 concerts I saw live in 2002. Was really their best moment in the career (for my own taste that is). Plus having met them in person back then (much easier when they were not famous at all) also had an impact i guess in my liking of those 2 concerts. But yeah, I will continue to see them live whenever I can, though there´s this nostalgia very present. But, hey, there´s always youtube to remember! :)

• 6 months later...
I actually saw live the first perfomance of "New One/I want you now/ Hysteria" back in 2002! Have only the audio of it though.

If you want to see one of the first performances of Action Faust/TSP in Portugal in 2002 here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAEHuHBleJU

(There´s a couple more there from that concert, sadly the quality is not the best - was a great concert though, really something... and followed by The Cure. Was some night that one!)

do you mean this performance? if so, would you be interested in uploading the audio for the rest of us to hear? :)