2017.05.20 - Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

forevermusic

I got my code around 1:30 PM and i'm looking at seats and EVERYTHING is a VIP package or lawn. The Starlight package is in the 2nd level and that's $199 :eek:! I love the band and all but holy moly $299 is insane for lower. :(

After hours of trying to find views of the upper seating to no avail, I pulled the trigger on some row T seats. But I did find views of the lower seats and those are some prime seats viewing for $299👌

I went to get pit tickets today and they were gone. Hope to get some tomorrow in the general sale. I seen them at this ampitheatre several years ago (i think its the same place) for Buzz Bake sale. Fun times.

Apparently back then it was called the Sound Advice Amphitheatre, but Muse did play it on a Buzz Bake Sale event. Although maybe its my tiredness that made me think that said Muse played an actual bake sale in Miami while touring Absolution... although tbf there's worse support acts out there than a shit-ton of cakes.

Apparently back then it was called the Sound Advice Amphitheatre, but Muse did play it on a Buzz Bake Sale event. Although maybe its my tiredness that made me think that said Muse played an actual bake sale in Miami while touring Absolution... although tbf there's worse support acts out there than a shit-ton of cakes.

That would of made the day even more fun. Muse + cakes!! yum.

Did not get tickets to this. Tried this morning and no pit left. Even tried for the starlight or whatever vip but nope. I refuse to get seats unless they are close. oh well. I'll have to wait it out and hope someone on here tries to sell a pair.

That would of made the day even more fun. Muse + cakes!! yum.

Did not get tickets to this. Tried this morning and no pit left. Even tried for the starlight or whatever vip but nope. I refuse to get seats unless they are close. oh well. I'll have to wait it out and hope someone on here tries to sell a pair.

If you're willing to drop some coins, stubhub has pit for $250 😳

• 3 months later...
i am going to this but still don't have tickets.

what are the chances of finding pit tickets just before the show?

Near impossible. Goodluck- best of chances would be on Facebook if there's a massive Muse fan group- as dates get closer, ticket holders can run into problems, forcing them to TRY to get their money back on tickets.