Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

hello . I come form hong kong~

sorry for my fool. Muse didnt have concert in china 是否當中有原因?

原因很多,都是我們無法控制的...有政治方面也有經濟方面

即使來了,限制會很多,而且票價會比香港貴很多,而眾所周知,大陸平均個人收入是遠遠不及香港的

原因很多,都是我們無法控制的...有政治方面也有經濟方面

即使來了,限制會很多,而且票價會比香港貴很多,而眾所周知,大陸平均個人收入是遠遠不及香港的

+1

文化部反正已經fucks it up once了, 我對它的審批再度 fuck up一次演出抱有很大信心:indiff:

Stan..I was watching V Plugged last Saturday..and they had this few minute interview with Dom just before the gig and he said in there that they were off to Thailand the following day (but of course I believed you when you said they're going there for a holiday:chuckle: ) Dom interviewing Dom.Also they showed a bit of the performances from the gig (Uprising and SMBH)before getting into the Resistance video.A replay already I think..then I saw it again Saturday night..and my mum was like "Oh Muse":rolleyes:

But I'm thinking you've seen it already.Ok I'll stop:LOL:

P.S. I was going over the channels on TV while ago..and I saw Dom on Animax..and when I went back at the channel..it's gone..I wonder what he said on there...

Stan..I was watching V Plugged last Saturday..and they had this few minute interview with Dom just before the gig and he said in there that they were off to Thailand the following day (but of course I believed you when you said they're going there for a holiday:chuckle: ) Dom interviewing Dom.Also they showed a bit of the performances from the gig (Uprising and SMBH)before getting into the Resistance video.A replay already I think..then I saw it again Saturday night..and my mum was like "Oh Muse":rolleyes:

But I'm thinking you've seen it already.Ok I'll stop:LOL:

P.S. I was going over the channels on TV while ago..and I saw Dom on Animax..and when I went back at the channel..it's gone..I wonder what he said on there...

I didnt know at all! you still have links for the footage?

I didnt know at all! you still have links for the footage?

Nah..I tried searching on youtube..but there's none there.None on the V website as well..maybe because I'm not a registered mmember that's why I can't access everything.I saw it again..many times this week on Channel V.. 5 minutes(more or less),in between programs..now dubbed as Plugged MUSE.

As for the Animax one..I'll have to check a program on a certain date.

lol you know what i totally forgot...i've put Feb 6th in anniversary book now...:p

:chuckle::LOL:

We got two Muse annivs now:p Only that the 1st gig was memorable coz it's the first time seeing them and they were great..but Feb 6 stands out (out of the two)...coz that gig is full of awesomeness:happy:

:chuckle::LOL:

We got two Muse annivs now:p Only that the 1st gig was memorable coz it's the first time seeing them and they were great..but Feb 6 stands out (out of the two)...coz that gig is full of awesomeness:happy:

Ahh yea. March 3rd was unforgettable...First gig I went to actually, with capacity of 100+ (well duh!) I was so grateful because I met them the first time I saw them live. Speaking of which, respect to Mister Tom Kirk! :awesome:

Ahh yea. March 3rd was unforgettable...First gig I went to actually, with capacity of 100+ (well duh!) I was so grateful because I met them the first time I saw them live. Speaking of which, respect to Mister Tom Kirk! :awesome:

Lucky!:awesome:

It's been a month now since the HK gig... I need to move on....

Lucky!:awesome:

It's been a month now since the HK gig... I need to move on....

hahaha well they always deserve a special place in my heart, i mean i haven't wrote about the gig (not that I can write it down properly:rolleyes:) for like a whole month, till eventually i forget about all the details and amazing bits of this experience...I just don't seem to sense the need of feeling overwhelmed this time.

AGING CRISIS :eek::eek::eek:

hahaha well they always deserve a special place in my heart, i mean i haven't wrote about the gig (not that I can write it down properly:rolleyes:) for like a whole month, till eventually i forget about all the details and amazing bits of this experience...I just don't seem to sense the need of feeling overwhelmed this time.

AGING CRISIS :eek::eek::eek:

I didn't write a proper review too,just blah blahs:LOL:...it's like all that happened on the recent gig...sticks on my memory.

Bless..it sure is gonna hit us all,sooner or later.

er... I also got over PMS soon this time

now I managed to stop listening to them every day

I listen to them less now....bout 3-4 songs yesterday..none today hurrah,lol.

For any Beijing Musers that might be lurking here...

BEMUSED return for 2010 to rock Beijing with the hits of British rock band Muse since, let's face it, the real version won't be coming here any time soon.

Will include their top hits including Starlight and Time Is Running Out.

Tiny Salt Coffee Bar, Shangdu SOHO, Beijing

朝阳区东大桥路8号SOHO尚都北塔3层2308

2010.03.12 21:00

40/30元

Support from 拳头乐队

For any Beijing Musers that might be lurking here...

BEMUSED return for 2010 to rock Beijing with the hits of British rock band Muse since, let's face it, the real version won't be coming here any time soon.

Will include their top hits including Starlight and Time Is Running Out.

Tiny Salt Coffee Bar, Shangdu SOHO, Beijing

朝阳区东大桥路8号SOHO尚都北塔3层2308

2010.03.12 21:00

40/30元

Support from 拳头乐队

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Stan,question :$ - when's the best time to go Mainland China...for sightseeing and stuffs? If it's cold weather minus rain..it's fine too:chuckle:My friend and I are planning to go there...

Many thanks.:happy:

maybe it depends on which cities r u planning to go

the weather changes so often these days in GZ...extremely cold or extremely hot...and wet wet wet !!!

hate it :(

Archived