Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Stan,question :$ - when's the best time to go Mainland China...for sightseeing and stuffs? If it's cold weather minus rain..it's fine too:chuckle:My friend and I are planning to go there...

Many thanks.:happy:

Guess Autumn would be the best, but yea you need to tell me which part of mainland you're planning to go.

maybe it depends on which cities r u planning to go

the weather changes so often these days in GZ...extremely cold or extremely hot...and wet wet wet !!!

hate it :(

Climate change/global warming effects perhaps.

It's so hot in Manila right now..we need a lot of rainnnn.

Thank you Eileen:)

Guess Autumn would be the best, but yea you need to tell me which part of mainland you're planning to go.

When is autumn in China?:$

Beijing and Shanghai most probably...and if you have suggestions on where to go best too. :)

Thank you Stan:)

Climate change/global warming effects perhaps.

It's so hot in Manila right now..we need a lot of rainnnn.

Thank you Eileen:)

When is autumn in China?:$

Beijing and Shanghai most probably...and if you have suggestions on where to go best too. :)

Thank you Stan:)

jee, are you planning to visit World Expo 2010 in Shanghai? Very soon, I think it starts in May. That city is gonna sink for this...:eek:

Anyway. Autumn should be around september to october...

jee, are you planning to visit World Expo 2010 in Shanghai? Very soon, I think it starts in May. That city is gonna sink for this...:eek:

Anyway. Autumn should be around september to october...

Nah..not going to the Expo,It sure is gonna be filled with lots of people,hehe! I did have a picture of me with the Haibao mascot..it was up at Kowloon Park April of 2009.I was looking for it last Feb..didn't see it at d actual spot anymore.It's cute:chuckle:It looks like a mascot tooth to me:$:LOL:

Ah,September to October.Must do a whole lot of planning. What I wanted to do is to go to Beijing or Shanghai then go to HK..if I can't do it with my friends..I'll ask me mum!:D

Thank you Stan,I'll let you know when it actually happens:happy:

Nah..not going to the Expo,It sure is gonna be filled with lots of people,hehe! I did have a picture of me with the Haibao mascot..it was up at Kowloon Park April of 2009.I was looking for it last Feb..didn't see it at d actual spot anymore.It's cute:chuckle:It looks like a mascot tooth to me:$:LOL:

Ah,September to October.Must do a whole lot of planning. What I wanted to do is to go to Beijing or Shanghai then go to HK..if I can't do it with my friends..I'll ask me mum!:D

Thank you Stan,I'll let you know when it actually happens:happy:

welcome~;)

though i'm not in any of the cities u mentioned...

• 3 weeks later...
A year ago..on this very date..I was in HK...went to see Oasis the following day:awesome:

I seriously want to go back in HK atm:(

aww oasis :(

i think no one is playing during my two weeks in hk next month. really sad. oh well.

A year ago..on this very date..I was in HK...went to see Oasis the following day:awesome:

I seriously want to go back in HK atm:(

We had a bit of gathering last Sunday, April 4th, it's quite sad actually, doing an Oasis fans gathering on QingMing Festival.

But we had so much fun.

http://www.douban.com/event/11590531/discussion/22959889/

First thread contains download link for part of the party in audio.Not perfect in singing but enjoy :)

We had a bit of gathering last Sunday, April 4th, it's quite sad actually, doing an Oasis fans gathering on QingMing Festival.

But we had so much fun.

First thread contains download link for part of the party in audio.Not perfect in singing but enjoy :)

Ah nice..Oasis fans gathering:D

I can't download rar files Stan,thanks for sharing the link though...I looked at the pics..could tell right away that all of you guys had a whole lot of fun:chuckle::happy:

But we had so much fun.

Oasis party at QingMing = super ironic!

omg this is hysterical. loving it.

deep purple isn't my thing.

it never fails that when im in HK, no one plays, as soon as I'm gone, someone i love will be there.

we had a bit of gathering last sunday, april 4th, it's quite sad actually, doing an oasis fans gathering on qingming festival.

But we had so much fun.

first thread contains download link for part of the party in audio.not perfect in singing but enjoy :)

有没有人唱 lily allen的歌啊

好像知道钱柜有没更新她的歌

我本来想去唱的。。。

• 3 weeks later...
hello . I come form hong kong~

sorry for my fool. Muse didnt have concert in china 是否當中有原因?

= = 额,2月6号不是来过香港的么 ?

原谅 我现在才来看到 = = :LOL:

初中学习还是很忙的 = =

= = 如题,我来打酱油 .....:rolleyes:

muse的知名度在上海还是不高的....我们同学除了看过twilight 的知道以外,别的就一无所知了。

而且他们要的是美型的少年歌手 = = 失败....

上次在学校里开手机给我的死党秀小matt的照片,他们的普遍反映是 :eek::( 0.0

...不知道在各位这边情况如何?

= = 如题,我来打酱油 .....:rolleyes:

muse的知名度在上海还是不高的....我们同学除了看过twilight 的知道以外,别的就一无所知了。

而且他们要的是美型的少年歌手 = = 失败....

上次在学校里开手机给我的死党秀小matt的照片,他们的普遍反映是 :eek::( 0.0