Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

yeah next time!

cant wait to see them again!

there were so many regrets this time ...

Did Muse mention if they're gonna come back within this year or the next?

Ditto.Can't wait to see them again too!

I made the biggest mistake ever:'(

i think it's black checkered shirt yea, and wearing a pair of glasses, being brilliant :D

you know when we were getting in the venue, some journos took the cam and filmed us, remember? i was shouting fuck off and gave them the sign. It's so fucking stupid to film people waiting in line before they get in. It's probably just me.

Oh black checkered shirt it is then,haha!Yay glasses!:cool:

Yeh yeh I saw that.When it was on direction...it had to go back to this girl 2 persons before me.Me being camera shy just let it pass through me..should've flicked the V sign too,haha!Are the journos from HK or part of the Muse crew?:unsure:But yeh,it's bollocks to get filmed while you've queued for such a long time already,most especially for you guys who have been there earlier.Too many swear words Stan!:p:LOL:

Hi / 你好 !

Am posting on this forum for the first time, but am wondering if there are any Muse fans in Beijing. I've decided that the city needs a Muse tribute band, so have formed one: we'll be playing on Friday 12th March at a bar called Tiny Salt (微波之盐).

It certainly won't be anywhere near as good as Muse's 2/6 HK show (I don't think anything on Earth could be!), but should be a lot of fun. Hope some of you can come along!

C

Did Muse mention if they're gonna come back within this year or the next?

Ditto.Can't wait to see them again too!

I made the biggest mistake ever:'(

Oh black checkered shirt it is then,haha!Yay glasses!:cool:

Yeh yeh I saw that.When it was on direction...it had to go back to this girl 2 persons before me.Me being camera shy just let it pass through me..should've flicked the V sign too,haha!Are the journos from HK or part of the Muse crew?:unsure:But yeh,it's bollocks to get filmed while you've queued for such a long time already,most especially for you guys who have been there earlier.Too many swear words Stan!:p:LOL:

what mistake may I ask?

i guess we all made mistakes this time...

like i was such a fool to try to see them off the day after the show based on an illusion,wasting lots of time...

Hi / 你好 !

Am posting on this forum for the first time, but am wondering if there are any Muse fans in Beijing. I've decided that the city needs a Muse tribute band, so have formed one: we'll be playing on Friday 12th March at a bar called Tiny Salt (微波之盐).

It certainly won't be anywhere near as good as Muse's 2/6 HK show (I don't think anything on Earth could be!), but should be a lot of fun. Hope some of you can come along!

C

so far as i know , few musers in BJ come here

anyway , wish u success for ur show!

(god...lots of grammar errors in my post:$)

what mistake may I ask?

i guess we all made mistakes this time...

like i was such a fool to try to see them off the day after the show based on an illusion,wasting lots of time...

I was reviewing the pics I took when I got back to the hotel..and I pressed one wrong button accidentally and bamm..no more pics:'(..I wasn't even halfway going over them..and it wasn't just the Muse gig that was deleted..all the other stuffs dating back 2009..including Oasis Live in HK.Meh I felt so stupid:( And not knowing what to do about it..that morning of Feb7 ,I just used the same memory stick..Still finding ways to recover it..meh..Oh well that's life I guess...had to live with it.

true.

Did you know where they're at the following day?I was hoping I'd stumble on them on places that I go on Feb 7..coz I was wearing my Uprising shirt:$:LOL:Did Muse left HK right away or stayed for a few more days?

I was reviewing the pics I took when I got back to the hotel..and I pressed one wrong button accidentally and bamm..no more pics:'(..I wasn't even halfway going over them..and it wasn't just the Muse gig that was deleted..all the other stuffs dating back 2009..including Oasis Live in HK.Meh I felt so stupid:( And not knowing what to do about it..that morning of Feb7 ,I just used the same memory stick..Still finding ways to recover it..meh..Oh well that's life I guess...had to live with it.

true.

Did you know where they're at the following day?I was hoping I'd stumble on them on places that I go on Feb 7..coz I was wearing my Uprising shirt:$:LOL:Did Muse left HK right away or stayed for a few more days?

we had similar experiences...

when i met them at the airport, i didnt realize that i havent pressed the rec button till they got on the car. :'(

i wore the black T shirt with colorful MUSE logo on Feb 7, fool enough to fantasize seeing them off at the airport...:$

"期间L由于太紧张把要签名的几张CD歌纸掉散在地上,Matt看到后就弯下腰帮她捡,我也弯下腰跟着Matt一起捡,一边说thank u,u’r so nice之类的话,当时离他那个近啊。"

CAN I KILL YOU?:'(

The girl called "L" is me !!!!!!!!hahahaha~~~~ matt picked up my album for me !!!!!!!!

Hi / 你好 !

C

唉唉唉,我就是北京的啊!!!!真该死,很久不来官坛了,错过了啊!!!!当天的演出怎么样?以后要是还有muse tribute之类的演出劳驾也还是通知一声,只要有空我一定去捧场。

p.s.演出信息最好发在博物馆里,看到的人会比较多。

唉唉唉,我就是北京的啊!!!!真该死,很久不来官坛了,错过了啊!!!!当天的演出怎么样?以后要是还有muse tribute之类的演出劳驾也还是通知一声,只要有空我一定去捧场。

p.s.演出信息最好发在博物馆里,看到的人会比较多。

这是为我们宣传的好童鞋一枚……:)

They left right away.

They were off to Thailand for bloody holiday and I had to go for an exam! WRONG!

Argh...wrong scheduling of my trip too.Should've made Feb 7 as my last day for that time beingSo much for imagining them being at places in HK.:$Thailand...most probably on the beach.

How come you knew all this?:chuckle:

we had similar experiences...

when i met them at the airport, i didnt realize that i havent pressed the rec button till they got on the car. :'(

i wore the black T shirt with colorful MUSE logo on Feb 7, fool enough to fantasize seeing them off at the airport...:$

Aww hugs hun!:(

So much for our our fantasies:$:LOL: I haven't worn my black Muse shirt yet.

Shit! Muse to headline this year's Oxygen Fest and T in the Park! with Kasabian! Shit shit shit shit holy shit...I should really get planning and keep looking...I want T in the Park for the 2nd time!

Bloody hell money saving right away

stan, i am planning on the wembley trip. you interest?

MATT BELLAMY = HOTTEST MALE = NOT WORST DRESSED = FAIL

Crying Lightning = BEST LIVE BAND = NOT BEST TRACK = FAIL

"Fire" / "Falling Down" = NOT BEST VIDEO = FAIL

Kasabian = BEST ALBUM = WIN

In the end, Oasis got nothing and don't have to appear at all. Where the fuck are Oasis voters? I'm genuinely shocked. They've all decided not to cause a fuss for NME?! I would like to vote for fuss and I'll be having it in front of my television.

just "planning" atm. ticket would easily got from the forum here or ebay(not with original price for sure)

money is the biggest concern :(

Of course lar! if it's not with the money issue I go everywhere! Sod it

I also do ebay,but it's not all lucky every time i wanna get tickets. I actually prefer planning for T in the Park 2010, cos I'll be seeing more acts with rather decent total price.

Archived