Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

啊,好久不来了。。我来溜达一圈~~我是小左挖哈哈~

我始终没从6号那天回过神来呐,最近又开始天天听muse了

我在这儿偷偷感谢一下stan(管票是一件很麻烦的事儿哇!还有那几天辛苦你的手机了!!),还有馆长~以及其他一起聚会一起看live的朋友们~跟你们一起high真开心啊~~xd

下次有机会再一起玩吧!!xxxxxxd

靠,为毛要偷偷谢!= =|||

面谢,面谢~~

Oh wow..that's so cool.When did Muse arrive at HK anyway?:erm:

Just came back from HK(so I'm a bit wasted at the moment:LOL: )....and agreed Eileen..it was an awesome gig!!!!:happy::musesign:

Stan...I didn't see you at the gig:'( I was gonna THANK YOU personally and to meet you of course..but I came at the venue round 5pm..bought some Muse merchs first and queued up by 6pm or 6:30 I think....and was already on the A3 zone area...pretty long line,lol.You were probably upfront.Amazing gig.Hopefully we'll see come next gig!:DLots of love!

P.S. Woo..I didn't get lost at the train station!:p:LOL:

edit: it's almost 4 am in a few minutes..I need sleep now..work tomorrow(boo) Byeee for now..

Hey you know i was looking around for you too,only i didn't really recognize you :p

I wasn't up front this time, i was pretty loose. Had a fab time waiting in line with Grenade(hope i'm not wrong with names) and his friend, and also my local mate Subyub. We went mad talking about Kasabian lol, and the thing is DJ must know it and played Club Foot during warming set! I was right excited. :LOL: I told Kirky I was amazed by some of the warming tunes and he couldn't believe I remember that lot.:D

The gig was immense for sure. I went pogo when KoC began,i thought it's time, don't have to hold up to the front. I had two boys standing in front of me right...kept taking videos using iphones and cams, and bounced to the wrong beats, so I was shouting foul language A LOT that night:$

Welcome Welcome !

wonderful to have new musers here

do come often ;)

yah i certainly will XDDD

now i listen to muse's songs every day and night. im so addicted to them :$

very happy to see muse in fact have so many chinese fans, spreading all over the world.

yah i certainly will XDDD

now i listen to muse's songs every day and night. im so addicted to them :$

very happy to see muse in fact have so many chinese fans, spreading all over the world.

haha I'm listening to The Resistence right now

though i've listen twice today , it doesnt bore me at all

guess its just another PMS

luckily this time its less serious than b4 :p

啊,好久不来了。。我来溜达一圈~~我是小左挖哈哈~

我始终没从6号那天回过神来呐,最近又开始天天听muse了

我在这儿偷偷感谢一下stan(管票是一件很麻烦的事儿哇!还有那几天辛苦你的手机了!!),还有馆长~以及其他一起聚会一起看live的朋友们~跟你们一起high真开心啊~~xd

下次有机会再一起玩吧!!xxxxxxd

不会

一年来这一次吧 = =!

r u the boy who met muse with us when they arrived at hk airport ?

you guys went to meet them at the airport when they arrived?

jeeez how was that? had you talked to them? or taken any picture with them??

ohhhh that's so friggin awesome!!

im jealous of you ;-(

Oh wow..that's so cool.When did Muse arrive at HK anyway?:erm:

Just came back from HK(so I'm a bit wasted at the moment:LOL: )....and agreed Eileen..it was an awesome gig!!!!:happy::musesign:

Stan...I didn't see you at the gig:'( I was gonna THANK YOU personally and to meet you of course..but I came at the venue round 5pm..bought some Muse merchs first and queued up by 6pm or 6:30 I think....and was already on the A3 zone area...pretty long line,lol.You were probably upfront.Amazing gig.Hopefully we'll see come next gig!:DLots of love!

P.S. Woo..I didn't get lost at the train station!:p:LOL:

edit: it's almost 4 am in a few minutes..I need sleep now..work tomorrow(boo) Byeee for now..

MUSE arrived at HK around 5:30 p.m.

we almost missed them...

luckily someone was so alert and we ran hard enough

its like a 惊险 story ... (dont know how to explain in English,sorry:$ )

Stan and I talked about u b4 the show

we all hope to c u

hopefully next time we can see each other

i wanted the key chain so much

but couldnt get one :'(

just bought the black T-shirt with MUSE logo

you guys went to meet them at the airport when they arrived?

jeeez how was that? had you talked to them? or taken any picture with them??

ohhhh that's so friggin awesome!!

im jealous of you ;-(

:p yeah, i cant believe i was so lucky this time

here is what happened at that very moment

http://www.musecn.net/board/viewthread.php?tid=3061&extra=&page=1

as for the pics , i will upload later

just need to do some work on them first

:p yeah, i cant believe i was so lucky this time

here is what happened at that very moment

http://www.musecn.net/board/viewthread.php?tid=3061&extra=&page=1

as for the pics , i will upload later

just need to do some work on them first

"期间L由于太紧张把要签名的几张CD歌纸掉散在地上,Matt看到后就弯下腰帮她捡,我也弯下腰跟着Matt一起捡,一边说thank u,u’r so nice之类的话,当时离他那个近啊。"

CAN I KILL YOU?:'(

"期间L由于太紧张把要签名的几张CD歌纸掉散在地上,Matt看到后就弯下腰帮她捡,我也弯下腰跟着Matt一起捡,一边说thank u,u’r so nice之类的话,当时离他那个近啊。"

CAN I KILL YOU?:'(

take it easy :eek:

then u have to kill other 6 ...

some of them took pics with Dom and Chris

:facepalm: so i say i have to do some cover-up on the pics first

Hey you know i was looking around for you too,only i didn't really recognize you :p

I wasn't up front this time, i was pretty loose. Had a fab time waiting in line with Grenade(hope i'm not wrong with names) and his friend, and also my local mate Subyub. We went mad talking about Kasabian lol, and the thing is DJ must know it and played Club Foot during warming set! I was right excited. :LOL: I told Kirky I was amazed by some of the warming tunes and he couldn't believe I remember that lot.

The gig was immense for sure. I went pogo when KoC began,i thought it's time, don't have to hold up to the front. I had two boys standing in front of me right...kept taking videos using iphones and cams, and bounced to the wrong beats, so I was shouting foul language A LOT that night:$

Awww..bless:LOL:There were too many people on there for you to recognize me,hahaha!If only we had the face-detection feature,lmao! I was looking at Keane's fb..and I think I saw you on two of the pics..not sure:$(Were you wearing a blue checkered long sleeve sumthing lyk that?I could be wrong:p)

Oh cool...if I just arrived early..I could've met all of you guys.I was so sleepy by the time I arrived in HK..woke up early for the flight.So when my friends and I reached the hotel,bout 2:30pm ..we all took a nap..and I woke up round 4:15:eek:I was like "shit..you're going on a Muse gig..hurry up!:LOL:" Kasabian,nice:happy: Oh you spoke with teh Kirk!:cool:

Immense indeed.Awww..you're not alone:chuckle:I said "f#@ker" even before the gig started to someone:$ Now I'm not sure if I'll go standing next time:LOL: (awaits for the next Muse gig there) It's rough..but it's fun too:yesey::D

MUSE arrived at HK around 5:30 p.m.

we almost missed them...

luckily someone was so alert and we ran hard enough

its like a 惊险 story ... (dont know how to explain in English,sorry:$ )

Stan and I talked about u b4 the show

we all hope to c u

hopefully next time we can see each other

i wanted the key chain so much

but couldnt get one :'(

just bought the black T-shirt with MUSE logo

Ah I see..5:30 pm of Feb 5.

Lucky you get to meet them!:happy:

Oh you did..that's sweet! I was hoping to meet Stan and the people she's with...you includedBut I overnap!:$Is overnap even a word?:LOL:.Next time Eileen,next time:happy:There should be a meet up before the gig,haha!

I didn't see any keychains:stunned:And I was like in first row of the line on merchs:facepalm::$ I had that shirt too yay..also the Uprising shirt and the Muse tour programme:D

Ah I see..5:30 pm of Feb 5.

Lucky you get to meet them!:happy:

Oh you did..that's sweet! I was hoping to meet Stan and the people she's with...you includedBut I overnap!:$Is overnap even a word?:LOL:.Next time Eileen,next time:happy:There should be a meet up before the gig,haha!

I didn't see any keychains:stunned:And I was like in first row of the line on merchs:facepalm::$ I had that shirt too yay..also the Uprising shirt and the Muse tour programme:D

yeah next time!

cant wait to see them again!

there were so many regrets this time ...

Awww..bless:LOL:There were too many people on there for you to recognize me,hahaha!If only we had the face-detection feature,lmao! I was looking at Keane's fb..and I think I saw you on two of the pics..not sure:$(Were you wearing a blue checkered long sleeve sumthing lyk that?I could be wrong:p)

Oh cool...if I just arrived early..I could've met all of you guys.I was so sleepy by the time I arrived in HK..woke up early for the flight.So when my friends and I reached the hotel,bout 2:30pm ..we all took a nap..and I woke up round 4:15:eek:I was like "shit..you're going on a Muse gig..hurry up!:LOL:" Kasabian,nice:happy: Oh you spoke with teh Kirk!:cool:

Immense indeed.Awww..you're not alone:chuckle:I said "f#@ker" even before the gig started to someone:$ Now I'm not sure if I'll go standing next time:LOL: (awaits for the next Muse gig there) It's rough..but it's fun too:yesey::D

i think it's black checkered shirt yea, and wearing a pair of glasses, being brilliant :D

you know when we were getting in the venue, some journos took the cam and filmed us, remember? i was shouting fuck off and gave them the sign. It's so fucking stupid to film people waiting in line before they get in. It's probably just me.

Archived