Dear Kev

How's it going? I hope you enjoy Chi! Deffo go up the Hancock and Sears tower.

Regards

inn

hello inn! it's going ok, just need to get work out my face so i can start getting pumped for chilly chilly chi. ooh are they two seperate towers?

hows things with you?

Wow Inn's really old now.

pot. kettle. ;)

hello inn! it's going ok, just need to get work out my face so i can start getting pumped for chilly chilly chi. ooh are they two seperate towers?

hows things with you?

pot. kettle. ;)

Aw you're always mega busy now these days aren't you? But ohh mega exciting! And yes they're two separate towers, Sears has the skydeck well the glass boxes you can stand in and the hancock has coffee.

I bet you'll indulge in all those US goodies you can bring back. I have a massive bag of reeses pieces I've not tucked into yet.

Aw you're always mega busy now these days aren't you? But ohh mega exciting! And yes they're two separate towers, Sears has the skydeck well the glass boxes you can stand in and the hancock has coffee.

I bet you'll indulge in all those US goodies you can bring back. I have a massive bag of reeses pieces I've not tucked into yet.

yeah silly work! every year the run up to christmas is mental boo! oooh that is exciting, i'll try do them both. haha i'm planning on taking an entire empty suitcase for stuff to bring back.

yeah silly work! every year the run up to christmas is mental boo! oooh that is exciting, i'll try do them both. haha i'm planning on taking an entire empty suitcase for stuff to bring back.

Excellent! I think I came back with 3 boxes of lucky charms, milk duds, root beer and big red (those last three were by request, big red smells funny :/). US goodies over there are so awesome though.

Excellent! I think I came back with 3 boxes of lucky charms, milk duds, root beer and big red (those last three were by request, big red smells funny :/). US goodies over there are so awesome though.

I am imagining us at the airport on our way home, Kev with a bulging suitcase which is overweight and us getting charged for it :LOL: I might have to try and control him somehow! I am also seriously worried about his teeth :p

I am imagining us at the airport on our way home, Kev with a bulging suitcase which is overweight and us getting charged for it :LOL: I might have to try and control him somehow! I am also seriously worried about his teeth :p

Haha! I wouldn't put it past him to do that. Watch out he might get you to pack extra light so he can bring more back! Is it cherry pepsil that he likes isn't it?

ha wow! thats a lot of lucky charms, i dunno what to bring back, want everything haha.

yup wild cherry pepsi mmmmmm! looking forward to some american mt. dew too.

whats slurm? its not that pink marshmallow spread is it?

Dear Kev

Man this weather sucks.

aww you chilly ril? you need a big winter wooly jumper

Dear Kev,

Is there any way you could recode the frames on the skin that never was so it wraps to screen size? I want to use it but am annoyed by the fact that there's bloosy big gaps down either side of it!

Cheers and have a great non-religion-specific holiday festival period :D

hello, nah not going to recode it, but if you have greasemonkey or equivalent webkit extension for your browser you can change it with the following code:

var contentHolder = document.getElementById('contentholder');

if (contentHolder) {
   var page = contentHolder.getElementsByClassName('page');
   for(var i = 0; i < page.length; i++) {
       page[i].style.width = "80%";
   }
}

change the 80 to whatever your fave percentage width is

Archived