2016.06.11 - Ericsson Globe, Stockholm, Sweden

forevermusic

Missed Bråvalla because of work, missed ticket release because of work. I'm a 26 year old man almost crying with anxiety right now.

Don't sure if I can trust Biljett24 and those sites, and it's more than 2x the cost...

5 years since I saw them and had tickets to all the cancelled shows.

#FML.

Missed Bråvalla because of work, missed ticket release because of work. I'm a 26 year old man almost crying with anxiety right now.

Don't sure if I can trust Biljett24 and those sites, and it's more than 2x the cost...

5 years since I saw them and had tickets to all the cancelled shows.

#FML.

I've looked at Biljett24 too, but I'm not sure either... I didn't have money when the tickets were released so I've been panicking and still am :( Just hope there will be some more tickets.

It's not sold out?

Standing tickets are, and was pretty much directly. I would not mind seats but my friends first time to see them, they wanted to stand.

Decided to go for biljett24 tickets. Biljett.nu seems pretty risky but everyone I've talked to think 24 is legit and always work even IF it is expensive.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. So me and my brother bough tickets to the concert at Ericksson Globe June 11, and we recieved news that we were going to get a free album with the purchase. We haven't gotten any words about how we are going to get it though. Has anyone gotten this with the ticket?