2016.03.06 - Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany

forevermusic

I had the same problems but after trying a few times I got my tickets. Unfortunately I wasn't able to buy the VIP package with tickets on the GA floor. Calling Ticketmaster hotline wasn't very helpful, they told me the VIP packages for the GA floor were probably already sold out. Not very likely at 10 am just after the presale started. :mad: I tried other german cities as well, same result, no VIP tickets on the GA floor, only seats.

• 3 months later...
Coming from England to this one :) Big thanks to Mil1 for the ticket :kiss:

Please be gentle with me; it's my first time ;)

As said before: I'm so happy you can go see them BlueEyedFloozy :) I think it's the best reason for both of us, you going, me not going ;)

Love your signature by the way hahaha

• 1 month later...

I'm also going to Muse at the Lanxess Arena next week. Will be my first concert, I've only been to festivals before and saw Muse last year at a festival. So it says that you can go in at 6 pm and that it starts at 8 pm. But does Muse start at 8 or does the support act start then? Also any idea if there will be enough parking spaces in the lanxess arena parking or if I'll have to be there early?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you has had previous experience with parking near the Lanxess Arena? I'll be coming by car but I can't find any info on reserving parking tickets/special arrangements for events etc. So is it just first come first served? Because I don't want to risk not having a parking spot. Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you has had previous experience with parking near the Lanxess Arena? I'll be coming by car but I can't find any info on reserving parking tickets/special arrangements for events etc. So is it just first come first served? Because I don't want to risk not having a parking spot. Thanks in advance!

I'm wondering the exact same thing. As far as I've seen there isn't any way to reserve a spot, so I guess first come first served, the parking does seem pretty big though.

If you wanna get an authentic Cologne pub experience, you should visit the Lommerzheim (it's near the Lanxess Arena)

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187371-d966510-Reviews-Lommerzheim-Cologne_North_Rhine_Westphalia.html

and have some Kölsch… and if you wanna eat... the chop is delicious there!

Unfortunately I have to write my master thesis, so I can't show you our beautiful city. But if you need some tips, just feel free to ask :)

Unfortunately I have to write my master thesis, so I can't show you our beautiful city. But if you need some tips, just feel free to ask :)

:love:

Aw. Don't worry about me though; my sister lives in Porz-Westhoven and it's her birthday today so I'm spending it with her, then Muse tomorrow and a bit of sightseeing in Monday. I love this place so I was right chuffed when I got a ticket :)