Drones Deluxe Edition DVD Discussion

outside_now

I did think the entire thing looked a little low rez, tbh. The menu even looked pixelated on my TV, and I don't exactly have a nice TV.

I guess maybe a nice Reapers shot at the Mayan? If someone bothers to upload it.

It'll be in musebootlegs for sure

I really need to get my shit sorted with Comcast so I can torrent again... Every single time I open it, they send me an infraction, and refuse to tell me what that infraction is for.

I don't have a single officially released item in my torrents, or any TV programs, etc. Even deleted any bands playing on TV shows.

Just 100% bootlegs.

I really need to get my shit sorted with Comcast so I can torrent again... Every single time I open it, they send me an infraction, and refuse to tell me what that infraction is for.

I don't have a single officially released item in my torrents, or any TV programs, etc. Even deleted any bands playing on TV shows.

Just 100% bootlegs.

Do you seed?

Usually if you seed they send infractions out.

Do you seed?

Usually if you seed they send infractions out.

I seed, but only bootleg stuff, nothing commercial. And not even much of that.

Comcast's own rules state that they send you an infraction that includes the exact name of what you're being infracted for. I mean, that's pretty important, as they threaten you with legal action after like, six, and shut off your bandwidth.

I've gotten a lot, and not one single mention of a specific item.

They're also not supposed to infract you themselves, for legal reasons, but have to take complaints from the content owner.

I sent them a nice letter saying I'm going to disregard as empty threats until they send me names, dates, and times.

Not going to take threats of legal action over nameless activities from a company I pay $300+ a month to.

I can't stand the black and white footage, completely pointless. Also felt it marred the performance of Animals in Live in Rome

It worked during Follow Me, when the color popped back on during the drop, I guess. But yeah, I didn't get the usage of it during the other songs, at all. Took away from the performance, especially one that was meant to be so visual. And in 4k, to boot.

Sadly, it just didn't feel like much work was put into this DVD, imo, and I was kinda looking forward to it for a while.

yeah I agree with you. However, I will say that the album is so fantastic that I almost don't really care about the DVD, it was always just going to be a tiny add on. It would be a different matter if the album was crap but the DVD was great :LOL: but as the way things stand, I'm happy enough with the album that I can forgive the DVD for being pretty rubbish. But yes, I agree that Follow me was cool in that the colour reappeared during the drop, but they could have just made the start of that song b/w? Animals kind of suffered for being in b/w (imo) :)

Animals had by far and away the best visuals, at least on the arena tour, so it was jarring to see it that way.

Having all of the bit of the stadium gig with the "story" elements in bw didn't make sense to me.

But yeah, with Drones, I was so much more impressed with the album than I was expecting, so the poor DVD wasn't too much of a blow.

I just need to find a neighbor with an unsecured wifi and find some better vids. The average age where I am is about 65, but hopefully someone has internet. :chuckle:

I'm surprised for the negativeness about the B&W. Why people prefer the color? Is a serious question, to me, B&W is timeless, but is easy to tell the date of a picture from the filters and efects that are trendy at the moment of the filming.

And sorry for the offtopic.

Still haven't received mine

+1 here; you may want to get in contact

Dear Muse Fans,

We apologize for any delays that you may have encountered, while receiving assistance with your Muse preorders.

If you happen to still have an unresolved issue, we have set up dedicated email addresses that we will provide priority service to:

If you placed your order through the UK/EU store, please email:

DronesUK@wmgcustomerservice.com

If you placed your order through the US store, please email:

DronesUS@wmgcustomerservice.com

Both of these email addresses will have a dedicated team to help with any pending issue that you may have.

We again apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Jeff

Muse Store Support - http://muse.warnerbrosrecords.com/

I'm surprised for the negativeness about the B&W. Why people prefer the color? Is a serious question, to me, B&W is timeless, but is easy to tell the date of a picture from the filters and efects that are trendy at the moment of the filming.

And sorry for the offtopic.

sort of sucks out all of the energy and integrity out of the performance for me. Don't mind it in films and tv shows (in fact it can work very well), it's just a personal hatred for b/w music performances. Didn't think it was that offtopic tbh btw