Drones Deluxe Edition DVD Discussion

outside_now

Call me crazy but.. in the CD/DVD version, where is the DVD :LOL: just want to make sure I am right in thinking I received the wrong one.

there should be 3 compartment slit things, one for the cd (at the front), one for the booklet (in the middle as you open up the three sections) and one for the DVD (the far right if you open it up). Doubt you would miss it though tbh, sounds like they accidently didn't include it?

Nah I guess I truly have the CD then; has 2 slits, 1 with booklet, one with the CD.

Of course, warranty is void when you open a CD so I wonder how this'll play out :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure they'll still exchange it. A similar thing happened to someone I know-- but they were supposed to get the Deluxe and got a CD instead.

Probably the wrong thread, but they JUST got back to me on me email about my broken up box set, to tell me they don't have any left.

This whole ordering experience has been pretty shit. :(

They won't even reimburse you?

If not, then that's terrible.

They won't even reimburse you?

I just got another response back, and apparently they didn't clarify originally that they were hoping to be able to restock on the album in 4-6 weeks. I didn't make that assumption because, weren't the previous box sets limited and not restocked?

The return email did offer me a refund, and asked what I wanted to do, and I'm waiting for a reply now on how return shipping would be handled.

If it goes anything like my 'fix' you will get a new box.

I've heard so many different things from different people that had issues with the T2L box. :chuckle:

Did they just send you a new one, or did you need to send everything/parts of things back?

I'm thinking 4-6 weeks for (hopefully) a restock, then the time of shipping it back, getting it processed, and shipping on the new one seeming like a rather long timeframe.

I've heard so many different things from different people that had issues with the T2L box. :chuckle:

Did they just send you a new one, or did you need to send everything/parts of things back?

I'm thinking 4-6 weeks for (hopefully) a restock, then the time of shipping it back, getting it processed, and shipping on the new one seeming like a rather long timeframe.

They confirmed they're just sending me a new set, without returning anything.