Ahh I've lurked long enough tonight. Heading to bed in the land down under!

On the way home from work there is a slightly smaller CD store - I might check them out to see if they have a copy tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have it and then we can all enjoy Drones early.

Ahh I've lurked long enough tonight. Heading to bed in the land down under!

On the way home from work there is a slightly smaller CD store - I might check them out to see if they have a copy tomorrow. Hopefully they'll have it and then we can all enjoy Drones early.

I would advice against sharing anything on the board if you want to keep your account ;)

We all now the defector-revolt-aftermath trio will probably suck and ruin the album :LOL:

Or they'll be amazing and make Drones their best effort since OoS. It's a succes/failure thing actually. It all depends on those 3

We all now the defector-revolt-aftermath trio will probably suck and ruin the album :LOL:

Nah, Defector sounds pretty solid from the Making Of video.

It's got the head-banging tempo, it's got the long crash pauses. It also has a sick guitar solo, and Queen-like harmonies.

If anything, it's just revolt and aftermath that will be weak.

Am I right to say an admin? You speak of infractions (I think that's what it's called?) and what not.

Just edited that: I'm a mod, but mods are allowed to hand out infractions and bans if needed. Administrators have the final say in any discussion, and can do bigger changes to the forum if needed.

Just edited that: I'm a mod, but mods are allowed to hand out infractions and bans if needed. Administrators have the final say in any discussion, and can do bigger changes to the forum if needed.

Ah, thanks for the info! Are there many mods around? And many so casual like you?

Defector's gonna be great. Interested to hear Revolt and Aftermath after that NME review. Given this board's hatred of positive love-ish songs, I reckon they're not gonna go down too well.

Haha I agree. They will either make or break the album. Praying for the former!

What about The Globalist though? A 10 minute epic - their longest singular song. I reckon if this is good, the others won't matter as much. If this is a let down, then the others will be make or breaks.

Defector's gonna be great. Interested to hear Revolt and Aftermath after that NME review. Given this board's hatred of positive love-ish songs, I reckon they're not gonna go down too well.

I also think that they will have a mixed reception, unlike Reapers and The Handler. But I'm open to whatever they have done :LOL::LOL:. But if The Globalist is amazing, I think that we can forget that they exist.

I'll be happy if I like one of the two songs that we don't know anything about (Aftermath and Revolt). Defector sounds great so far and Drones could be intersting

Ah, thanks for the info! Are there many mods around? And many so casual like you?

The overview is here, and most of us are casual users mostly as it's a voluntary job, and we are still normal users of the board mostly. We have agreed to spare some time for the band.

(presently we're not looking for new additions, before you ask ;) )

The overview is here, and most of us are casual users mostly as it's a voluntary job, and we are still normal users of the board mostly. We have agreed to spare some time for the band.

(presently we're not looking for new additions, before you ask ;) )

Sure, thanks! haha wouldn't dare to ask given my weakness to finding leaks and all. :LOL: