I thought it was pretty brilliant live. Probably my favorite part of the gig, at least the Philly one for sure, and really the only reason I don't totally regret going.

Was the only time the visuals actually lived up to all the effort put into the setup. If they could have done more like that throughout the gig, I wouldn't have been so negative on the stage show.

I mean, if you didn't turn your head and look at the dildrone. That thing really was cringy as much as I enjoyed laughing at it.

The intro to The Globalist is my favourite part of the song on record but felt a bit weak when I saw it at the O2 last April. The heavy bit and piano part were great though, and visually, it was certainly the best part of the way they used that 360 stage.

I mean, yeah, the dildrone was pretty lolzy - think on my night it nearly crashed into Matt then landed in the crowd - but I'm still cool with having seen it live.

I loved The Globalist live, actually. It might have helped that I had sitting tix, so I could take the whole thing in. That moment was definitely the best showcase of their setup, with the Handler as a close second. I know the song faces a lot of criticism around these parts, but tt's definitely a highlight of the album for me.

I know :( It's only really the mega popular artists that are able to come here these days. I do hope to visit Europe and/ or in the next year or two.

Edit. How many attendees are there at a typical stadium concert? 25-30k doesn't seem like too far of a stretch when you consider both the standing and the seats, and our concerts do tend to sell out given the rarity of them, even at the high prices.

Edited by Tim59