What about The Globalist though? A 10 minute epic - their longest singular song. I reckon if this is good, the others won't matter as much. If this is a let down, then the others will be make or breaks.

I'm not worrying too much about that, from what we've heard so far it is brilliant. I just hope they didn't give it the Psycho treatment and the song is actually 10 minutes of the Helsinki Jam :LOL:

As for Defector-Revolt-Aftermath, the last albums climatic 3 track run was Explorers-Big Freeze-Save Me, so let's not worry too much :p

Defector's gonna be great. Interested to hear Revolt and Aftermath after that NME review. Given this board's hatred of positive love-ish songs, I reckon they're not gonna go down too well.

Well the music could be great and not positive... Remember matt said mercy was a very dark song, but the music is kind of positive and cheesy...

I'm not worrying too much about that, from what we've heard so far it is brilliant. I just hope they didn't give it the Psycho treatment and the song is actually 10 minutes of the Helsinki Jam :LOL:

As for Defector-Revolt-Aftermath, the last albums climatic 3 track run was Explorers-Big Freeze-Save Me, so let's not worry too much :p

Yeah, too true!

That's just increased my fears:stunned:

worst case:

only listen to half the album and

I have a feeling its going to be good though

If I had listened to the album already I would make you afraid so you don't overhype and I get some mean person fun and become a bananaturtle next life

worst case:

only listen to half the album and

I have a feeling its going to be good though

If I had listened to the album already I would make you afraid so you don't overhype and I get some mean person fun and become a bananaturtle next life

Tbh, I don't really think it's gonna be that bad. I love almost every Muse song, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love the album, I just don't want to overhype :p:happy:

I reckon Revolt will be a good pop song

Me too, and people need to remember that during TR days, Uprising was sometimes described as a pop rock song with hundreds of voices shouting rebellion stuff... As far as we know, revolt could be that way too