Surely anything faster is just noise? as we've already established...

Epic fail.

We should have a forum-wide drum battle, that'd be fun!

You mean a minute long You Tube video showing us thoroughly decimating our kits in a flurry of chops and kah-razy improv? That would be fun. :p

I Knowz, You Shud All Show Off Ur Double Bass/heel Toe Skillz, Fastest Iz Winnor!

WORDBRUTHA

SO has anyone got a Tama Mirage kit then or what? Any good?

I know Mike Portnoy switched to them aswell before their latest album/tour and had a hand in Tama rekindling the interest in making them after he got them to make a replica of Bonham's orange acrylic kit.

edit: that and I've seen people who have been making Octoban by getting acrylic pipe and drilling holes then installing the rims and heads as simple as that! Surely you could make a whole kit? (think I might have seen that somewhere aswell come to think of it...)

Even gun to my head I wouldn't buy a Starclassic Mirage. I think the feeling of learning you paid premium for Tama branded generic acrylic shells with bad hoops and an awful tom suspension system would be like getting violated with a railway sleeper.

Sonor X-Rays are the best acrylic kits on earth. Fact.

Guest bshuker

Fair play dawg. To be fair I was just trying to get you all to discuss something other than DUBBL BASS IS NOISEWAAAAAAAA shit. :p

Fair play dawg. To be fair I was just trying to get you all to discuss something other than DUBBL BASS IS NOISEWAAAAAAAA shit. :p

For truth.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150222877477&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

What an absolutely cracking bargain.

That's me, BTW, I bought it. It's the same finish as my Saturn kit, now discontinued. MEGA score.

EDIT: I was terribly disappointed with HAARP. Damn it looked intense but it sounds like a box of arse (instruments and mixing), AND THE DVD DIDN'T HAVE MICRO CUTS LOLWUT?? They've never again been as good as they were on Hullabaloo.

Epic fail.

lol how is it! :LOL:

wanting to play FASTER than the fastest single peddallers out there? Whats the point!?!? :confused:

Its not about speed!

actually...NO....:noey:

moving on....

yeah - i like acrylic kits - but im with niles that you can get better

Guest bshuker

Mehs, but I'd say as far as drumming for that genre goes, he's probably one of the most creative drummers, it's not just a barrage of 1/32nd note double kick followed by a blast etcetcetc, he's got some SMOOV BEATZ

:eek: Not teh kittenz :eek:

OH HAI smoll kittehs DO NOT WANT argue bout dubble base prz kthxbai

Regardless of its idiocy, you need to admire the degree of ankle control exhibited in the first video.

lol how is it! :LOL:

CUZ I R ON TEAM LPDRUMER SOZ BRO

Archived