Sorry if this has been asked, but I don't come on here often. When do you think we're going to get a preview for the album? Just a couple seconds sample of each song.

I don't have an answer for that, but I'd rather have no more previews. We've heard half the album already, getting even more previews would ruin the full experience, IMO.

Strange, Simon Bennett also posted the same vid Tom posted. And yeah it's probably referring to the music video for Mercy but I doubt that'll come out tomorrow, it would undermine the release of Reapers.

Obviously Mercy

Please share with me how this is obvious when we know two things are coming our way.

I'm still not sold on Reapers being released tomorrow :unsure:

It would make no sense...

2 options:

Full album tomorrow, before the festivals.

Nothing tomorrow. Full album monday. Or stream or leak.

I think option 2

It would make no sense...

2 options:

Full album tomorrow, before the festivals.

Nothing tomorrow. Full album monday. Or stream or leak.

I think option 2

What is with this stream business? The likelihood of a stream before June 3rd, June 4th even, is extremely unlikely. It's far more likely that insider info pertinent to Reapers, a song that was already given plenty of exposure, is released in studio form to familiarize crowds that will see Muse tomorrow with the stuff they plan on playing live. A full album drop tomorrow is ridiculous, the only way that could happen is via leak and there's no way the album is in anyone's hands yet.

That's kind of how announcements work. What are you suggesting, announcing announcements?

I'm guessing you've never listened to Radio 4, then?

08:00 - The Prime Minister will announce today...

10:00 - The PM is about to announce

10:15 - The PM is announcing

10:30 - Immediate reactions to the PM's announcement

11:00 - The PM announced earlier...we can cross over live to hear how that went down

12:00 - In a speech today, the PM announced...Reactions were...[repeat for rest of week]

It's like an album campaign, except the end result is him kicking a puppy.

If anything, the Mercy video is probably the not-so-big surprise that was mentioned.

^ this is probably the most likely thing, yeah. I don't doubt the Reapers thing is bs, and Tom probably wouldn't drop the video for Mercy tomorrow. The video he hinted at with his tweet and Simon Bennett's tweet involves a lot of birds... flight... if anything I think he's teasing a Reapers lyric video, maybe with band footage. We all know the Mercy video is coming anyways.

I'm guessing you've never listened to Radio 4, then?

08:00 - The Prime Minister will announce today...

10:00 - The PM is about to announce

10:15 - The PM is announcing

10:30 - Immediate reactions to the PM's announcement

11:00 - The PM announced earlier...we can cross over live to hear how that went down

12:00 - In a speech today, the PM announced...Reactions were...[repeat for rest of week]

It's like an album campaign, except the end result is him kicking a puppy.

Are you for real? Radio shows and an album campaign are two entirely different creatures.

Basically nothing that I've seen indicates to the release of Reapers, apart from it being the opener for the Big Weekend.

I think Mercy will be more likely especially as it was played live on Later last night (or recorded as-live; fuck off). Yes, it has the lyric video but Dead Inside has the lyric video and the main video (even though I personally prefer the lyric video). Despite the release dates being about a month apart, this still happened. If this cycle is repeating then Reapers out of nowhere would seem odd. Is there 100% something happening tomorrow or is it just false hype?

Basically nothing that I've seen indicates to the release of Reapers, apart from it being the opener for the Big Weekend.

I think Mercy will be more likely especially as it was played live on Later last night (or recorded as-live; fuck off). Yes, it has the lyric video but Dead Inside has the lyric video and the main video (even though I personally prefer the lyric video). Despite the release dates being about a month apart, this still happened. If this cycle is repeating then Reapers out of nowhere would seem odd. Is there 100% something happening tomorrow or is it just false hype?

That's how surprises work :rolleyes: it's obviously not hype, it's insider info. I + others wouldn't be asserting this if it was a bs rumor.

lmao some dude linked this to Tom